contacten

corallus

Reaction score
Hi all,
I’d like to tell you a bit about myself. I am from the Netherlands and I’m deaf. For the last 15 years my hobby is reptiles, especially boas and pythons (non-venomous). I would really like to get in contact with a deaf person in the U.S. who is fond of snakes too. My English is not very good (I have this translated for me), but we could communicate in sign language via a msn-webcam or so.
I know some hearing people who buy new mutations of boa x python in the U.S. I’d like to do that too. It’s my hobby, you see.
I just found your forum, so hopefully I can find someone with the same hobby now.
I hope for nice reactions!
Buy for now,
Joost

{Mod Edit: Please 'PM' (private message) for email exchange--}

Attachments

• PICT9315-1.JPG
    PICT9315-1.JPG
    80.8 KB · Views: 14
Last edited by a moderator:
Hello and welcome to Alldeaf corallus! It must take guts and patience to handle these types of snakes, even if they're non-venomous....perhaps you'll find a 'Deaf/Hoh' American counterpart who also shares the same kind of 'hobby' as you and can only hope for a 'safe' journey filled with lots of happy, wonderful experiences among the slythering kind! What makes you so fond of these particular reptiles? Anyhow, hope you'll enjoy your stay here in AD! ;)

G'day Corallus,
Welcome to AD! Hope you'll find someone here with same interest as you.
Enjoy your visit.
Cheers! :wave:

corallus said:
Hi all,
I’d like to tell you a bit about myself. I am from the Netherlands and I’m deaf. For the last 15 years my hobby is reptiles, especially boas and pythons (non-venomous). I would really like to get in contact with a deaf person in the U.S. who is fond of snakes too. My English is not very good (I have this translated for me), but we could communicate in sign language via a msn-webcam or so.
I know some hearing people who buy new mutations of boa x python in the U.S. I’d like to do that too. It’s my hobby, you see.
I just found your forum, so hopefully I can find someone with the same hobby now.
I hope for nice reactions!
Buy for now,
Joost

{Mod Edit: Please 'PM' (private message) for email exchange--}

Wow, very neat pictures of snakes....

Myself dont like snakes.. hehehe..... :whip:

Welcome you stay AD and let's breath away....

Enjoy!!

looked into your picture...

*goosebumps*

ain't likes snakes.. but nice color your snakes..

*shivers*

Keep distance your pet..

ha ha...

welcome !

do you feed ur pets the living things or frozen things ?

what is the thing that u feed ur pets ? mouse or hampster ?

Hello!!

Welcome to ALLDeaf and enjoy your stay here :)

Back