Considering implant for your child

I think that most of the errors in hoichi's posts are keying errors. So many seem to make more sense if you look at the key or keys next to what he hit. There are a few posts of his that don't have that so it makes me think that every now and then he is not high when posting and does not proofread when he is.

Smart girl......
Gotta light?

I am curious... and not quoting any one because it seems to be a few that do this... but.. why jump on Hoichi?
Now, I admit, he can stand for himself, and I do not want to seem to put signs on his hands.... but... still ...I sit and watch many charges laid at his feet that just do not belong ... saying he is an extremist, is a bit...well extreme. He does have thoughts and ideas, some of which go against the norm or the loudest groups...but he is always pretty level... he does not support implanting babies... and? How is this extreme... an extremist would physically attack the clinics...the people that implant their babies, and the like... yet... he does not... as for attacking individuals...especially childern.... unless it is a direct threat to himself or his family or for teaching Hoichi generally keeps his council.... yet he does engage people and challenge their statements... how is this an attack if the purpose of a forum is to communicate? Should we all be just alike? That would be terrible dull...
His writting... come now really? Is it the fact that one cannot argue against him so they have to find something to hit him with? Why put a ton of effort into trying to type something that is going onto a fourm...this is not a dissertation... His drug use... hehe... okay even he does not deny he smokes... but come now... who cares....this man judges no one that has not been asked to be judged... why slander him, why attack him, and why judge him? It does not make sense to me...

Ahhh....thank you jeize......i appreciate it.....
Gotta light?

:tosses a black lighter with delicate blue and red lines:

You are welcome...

(Catches lighter with teeth...)...
Perfect....
Looks like the slanderers and bald face liars have buggered of to their holes.....
Where they belong.....
(Lights joint with your lighter....tosses it back)..

(Catches lighter with teeth...)...
Perfect....
Looks like the slanderers and bald face liars have buggered of to their holes.....
Where they belong.....
(Lights joint with your lighter....tosses it back)..

Careful there kind sir... might chip a tooth ;)
:catches lighter by the tips: ah well people should not assume too much, it's not right, and it's rude... but they will return...

I just want to roll my eyes here. But unfortunately from my app I can't find that. Oh well. Enough said.

I just want to roll my eyes here. But unfortunately from my app I can't find that. Oh well. Enough said.

Isnt there a way to do that with the keypad? Like a combo of charactors...?
I usually just type roll eyes....but the glyoh/emoticon/what ever its called is cool too..
Hi alllycat
Good see you

I have icons on my phone but I think they don't show up right on here.

I'll try one. Let me know if it works.

To me it comes through as a square with letters in it that is way to small to read.

I have plms using icons, emoticons, thingies on the phone....sometimes they just dont work....
Anyway...levity is good..
Wink

I can see it on my laptop and on my mobile Tapatalk app.

Back