considering about relocating to North Dakota. I have questions.

darkferret85

Reaction score
Greetings,

my name is Josh, and I'm 29 years old. I live in Indiana, and I'm currently unemployed. I've been researching about North Dakota. I find that state interesting. That state appears to be top 5 most happiest states due to low unemployment rate, great pay, low crime rate, friendly communities, and other few more.

Here are my questions.

How good is a deaf community in ND, and which city has plenty of deaf people? Are there many young deaf people around 20-40 like me? I'm aware many young people prefer major cities like NYC, Austin, Rochester, Washington D.C., and others, but I dont know about ND. That is my main concern because I'm also interested to find a date there if that is possible.

I'm guessing Fargo has a largest deaf community?

Much appreciated
Josh

Hi Ferret, I too am looking to relocate, but I don't give a rat's patooty where I move to, lol. I have been searching and searching for a website that tracks the states/cities that have deaf communities, what sort of resources are there (if possible, not necessary) and the population estimation. If you or anyone else can find this, let me know!! Thanks, -t.

Most of the jobs there are mostly likely in the oil field. Try researching what jobs may be available.

Back