Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Other?

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Centrism?

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • None?

Votes: 2 6.5%

• Total voters
Yes, it´s true. I met many deaf survivors who got sterilized during Nazi time in real life. It´s very sad.

Babyface, what the posters posted the link about Nazi is true.

u have? really theyed have to be ollllldddddddddd like 90 and i doubt that plus I dont beleive the six mil totals id love to meet a so called "survivor" assuming there is one *cough cough*

u have? really theyed have to be ollllldddddddddd like 90 and i doubt that plus I dont beleive the six mil totals id love to meet a so called "survivor" assuming there is one *cough cough*

No actually if they were kids back then, they may be around 70 now. If they were young adults, they would have been 80's. It would be very possible to meet them in last ten years, and even now.

-

No actually if they were kids back then, they may be around 70 now. If they were young adults, they would have been 80's. It would be very possible to meet them in last ten years, and even now.

-

and kids remember everything? kids would have survived that? no traumazation they remmeber everything sure they do they would be senile 100 people would seem like 100 thousand to them so figures might be messed up....*cough cough*

and kids remember everything? kids would have survived that? no traumazation they remmeber everything sure they do they would be senile 100 people would seem like 100 thousand to them so figures might be messed up....*cough cough*

:jaw: you just lost my respect.

But you were talking about meeting them. If you are talking about the data, you dont believe its collected now or ten years ago, do you? Although I have got no way proving first hand that data was correct, they did all the research soon after the war.

Six hundred thousand, six million or sixty million.. Does it make any difference to you? Is one of the numbers more or less important than the others?

-

-

Yes, that´s right.

Many deaf surviors I met in real life around here in Germany. They told us sad stories.

They as teenagers were being pulled by Nazi to surgery room. Many parents escaped out of Germany to hide their deaf and handicapped children from Nazi...

If they (deaf or people with disabled) annonnced to get married then they must have Nazi´s permission first... If they want to get married then they must agree to have sterilsed.

But you were talking about meeting them. If you are talking about the data, you dont believe its collected now or ten years ago, do you? Although I have got no way proving first hand that data was correct, they did all the research soon after the war.

Six hundred thousand, six million or sixty million.. Does it make any difference to you? Is one of the numbers more or less important than the others?

-

only in the way its taught, there taught 6 million no proof, in regard to research, it can be made up to make the winner look like the good guy and the losers to be monsters...id like to meet one and ill denounce them as a fraud, example anne frank no way she wrote that diary too sophisticated for a young girl and ink....was dated to be used later that 1940's

and I dont want respect......*cough cough*

Yes, that´s right.

Many deaf surviors I met in real life around here in Germany. They told us sad stories.

They as teenagers were being pulled by Nazi to surgery room. Many parents escaped out of Germany to hide their deaf and handicapped children from Nazi...

If they (deaf or people with disabled) annonnced to get married then they must have Nazi´s permission first... If they want to get married then they must agree to have sterilsed.

no proof exist only whats taught and much of that can be made up, to gear support for the war, you found many survivors whereas records from aushwitch and dachau alone say total 300 thousand not 6 mil the rest of the camp signifacantly less.......*cough cough*

only in the way its taught, there taught 6 million no proof, in regard to research, it can be made up to make the winner look like the good guy and the losers to be monsters...id like to meet one and ill denounce them as a fraud, example anne frank no way she wrote that diary too sophisticated for a young girl and ink....was dated to be used later that 1940's

and I dont want respect......*cough cough*

There is a saying: "One man's death is a tragedy, but one millions death is just a statistic."

I guess you are stuck at the statistics side of the situation.

-

There is a saying: "One man's death is a tragedy, but one millions death is just a statistic."

I guess you are stuck at the statistics side of the situation.

-

im stuck at the facts that statistcs and the happening cannot coincide, and we were talking about truth anyways so it kinda goes hand in hand dontcha think?...*cough cough*

You'd have to be totally ignorant to question what went on during the Holocaust.

But hey, you and the Iranian President have something in common!

You'd have to be totally ignorant to question what went on during the Holocaust.

But hey, you and the Iranian President have something in common!

namecalling...ok my turn.....at least im no puppet of the system like you.. beleiveing what your told what your supposed to do how to react. and as for the iranian prez....he got balls, as for the holocaust there is no evidence that it happened the way it did.."If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed-AH"...*cough cough*

Back