Connecticut shooter's problems all too familiar to many parents

people under 21 years old are not allowed to purchase guns but can touch a gun when supervised.

people under 21 years old are not allowed to go inside bar or purchase alcohol but plenty of them drink alcohol.

guess what kills people under 21 years old the most? alcohol.

it not the insane we got to worry about,it the damn stupid insane laws of goverments

Do you have any proof if Adam has Malignant Narcissism? Have you diagnosed him? Do you have a PhD in pyschiarity?

No. I'm just hypothesizing......That is ALL anyone can do now. Yes, according to an article I read he had a lot of the traits of mass murderers. He also was dx as having Asperger's. Yet most Aspies don't snap/plan out mass murders....There's got to be another reason. Maybe whoever dx him did not realize that lack of empathy can also be seen in personality disorders......There HAS been talk that he had a personality disorder. Perhaps the personality disorder may have been malignant narcissim, and Adam was just very able to fake it, so they thought that it was less then it was.

No. I'm just hypothesizing......That is ALL anyone can do now. Yes, according to an article I read he had a lot of the traits of mass murderers. He also was dx as having Asperger's. Yet most Aspies don't snap/plan out mass murders....There's got to be another reason. Maybe whoever dx him did not realize that lack of empathy can also be seen in personality disorders......There HAS been talk that he had a personality disorder. Perhaps the personality disorder may have been malignant narcissim, and Adam was just very able to fake it, so they thought that it was less then it was.
Of course, it has to be something else that triggered him to murder his mother and school children. It might begin with her vacation away from him so when she came back home from the vacation, I guess they argued with each other. And then you know what happened afterwards. FYI, the mother was shot while sleeping in her bed in the morning.

He also was dx as having Asperger's
The media hypothesized this part too.
Just because he wasn't social does not guarantee he had autism.
There are other conditions that can lead to asocial behavior.

The media hypothesized this part too.
Just because he wasn't social does not guarantee he had autism.
There are other conditions that can lead to asocial behavior.

Yes I know....which is why I mentioned malignet narcissim.......I think it may have been a perfect storm of a whole bunch of things. My money is that he had a personality disorder that mimicked the asociality and not being able to feel emotions that some people might mistake for Asperger's. I know someone who was in his class said that he was REALLY weird, and wasn't surprised something like this happened.

Back