Congratulations me!

Berry

Reaction score
I finished my NaNoWriMo novel today coming in at 51,928 words.

It is one strange novel, and I can not say I wasn't influenced by some of our conversations on AllDeaf because I was.

I had no idea where the novel was going or what all the characters were doing in it until yesterday when I had already written over 30,000 words.

But it all came together and I am happy.

Cool. Do they have some sort of prize or anything?

I don't know all of it, but it is National, "--something" Writing Month where you write a book in a month's time.

I see that you were writing about your life experiences from your hometown or the specific town that you want to write about. That is a lot of words to write. I am surprise that you are a writer. Good for you. :thumb:

Congratulation on getting that far and finish with your book. I hope the publisher will publish your book. :fingersx:

I finished my NaNoWriMo novel today coming in at 51,928 words.

It is one strange novel, and I can not say I wasn't influenced by some of our conversations on AllDeaf because I was.

I had no idea where the novel was going or what all the characters were doing in it until yesterday when I had already written over 30,000 words.

But it all came together and I am happy.

:applause: I am sure this gives you a great feeling of accomplishment.

The best books, IMO, are those heavily influenced by real life experience. I am sure it is a very interesting read. Please let us know about any future publishing dates and availability. I have a book called 'On the Fence" that is a collection of writing by HOH individuals, one of whom is an AD member. I would love to add to my AD literature collection.

thank you, everybody,

I wrote almost 20,000 words the past two days.

I need a shower and a sleep. I have to be to work at 5am.

should be able to be on AllDeaf tuesday night.

Way to go. I wish I could have put the time aside to do that too.

Back