Congrats to Kim Kardashian

Phillips

Lets ride horses!
Premium Member
Reaction score
I am so happy for her and Kanye.. She is pregancy 12 weeks! I cannot wait see her new baby! :)

Interesting. This seems to be the latest Kardashian fad, having babies! :lol:

I am so happy for her and Kanye.. She is pregancy 12 weeks! I cannot wait see her new baby! :)

You're kidding right? This is a woman whose "career" began with a sex tape, has a slew of ex-boyfriends, hasn't got a clue how to put others before herself and you think she's mother material? Of the two, I don't know who has the bigger ego...but neither of them scream parent of the year....

Laura

Why do people celebrate a woman becoming pregnant as a result of an adulterous affair?

just checked. didn't even know she was hooking up with Kanye.

Yay! :roll: Congrats to her and to thousands of other women who just announced their pregnancies!

I am not a fan of hers so I dont really care but whatever happens with her and Kayne, I wish her a healthy pregnancy.

i keep seeing about this reallity show of no mark family.what these over spoilt brats famous for,some act of nobility towards fellow man,what?

In some states, the child born while a couple is still married is the legal offspring of the husband, not the boyfriend.

I am not sure if it's just me or not... I kept reading articles said about affairs, secret pregnants, and breakups... to rub my face in a wrong way..... :|

In some states, the child born while a couple is still married is the legal offspring of the husband, not the boyfriend.

you kidding that bizzare,...not unlike some of the conservative countries in the east

you kidding that bizzare,...not unlike some of the conservative countries in the east
Not really that bizarre. It goes back to English common law. The law was to protect inheritance rights of minors, especially in a time before DNA tests were available.

Not really that bizarre. It goes back to English common law. The law was to protect inheritance rights of minors, especially in a time before DNA tests were available.

that makes sense
i mean from the historical and legal perspective

Man I hate fake tits. We need role models with real ones

Careful there, breast cancer is pretty big in these parts. It's a good solution and, after having dated a woman that has them, I don't think it is a bad thing.

I would agree with Lau, but the fact is she's making money because that type of reality TV is wanted. And, I might add, she handles her business pretty well given all the endorsements. Like it or hate it, not everyone can do the same thing. Barbara Walters once said she had no talent. Perhaps by older standards that may have been correct, but today, with all the other reality show out there, she's definitely doing something right.

As far as adultery goes, I think the dude she married was playing her.

Careful there, breast cancer is pretty big in these parts. It's a good solution and, after having dated a woman that has them, I don't think it is a bad thing.

I would agree with Lau, but the fact is she's making money because that type of reality TV is wanted. And, I might add, she handles her business pretty well given all the endorsements. Like it or hate it, not everyone can do the same thing. Barbara Walters once said she had no talent. Perhaps by older standards that may have been correct, but today, with all the other reality show out there, she's definitely doing something right.

As far as adultery goes, I think the dude she married was playing her.

hmmm, you could be right too, and laws as (feminists had long been and sitll arguing patriarchy protects men from 'shame'...or something like that)...

and yeah interesting (while i agree too) that talents is a weird thing now, and that well id' argue reallty tv is careful orchestrated as to 'make believe' on anything...and that is editing, editing at its documentary-style with an entertainment style plotting....it hides everything whie showing a different kind of 'everything'

Back