Congrats Pimpy

Irish Devil Dog

Reaction score
Congrats Pimpy got schloarship!!

Since he said to be his guest :D.

He got schloarship from Gally... Way to go!!!! :D

(Forgive me for spellin lol)

Last edited:
Thanks Irish... hope everyone whose going to Gally... let me know so I can meet y'll!

:bowdown: to pimpy cuz he's a gally boy now and what more he got more $$$$ in his pockets gonna be burnin a hole if he don't take care of his pockets bein ripped by too many $$$ in both pockets of his jeans :rofl: also he's gonna be havin fun at gally! :mrgreen:

good luck and don't lose money over stupid things like I did in past :roll: :P

Originally posted by funnybebe78
:bowdown: to pimpy cuz he's a gally boy now and what more he got more $$$$ in his pockets gonna be burnin a hole if he don't take care of his pockets bein ripped by too many $$$ in both pockets of his jeans :rofl: also he's gonna be havin fun at gally! :mrgreen:

good luck and don't lose money over stupid things like I did in past :roll: :P
oh really tell me alot of your advices.... I will go for college loan in the last run if I still have left to pay for my education...

Congratulations on your scholarship at Gallaudet! That is really terrific, and I know you will be very happy to be studying something and making something out of yourself. Way to go! Even though you may go to college to study, do not forget to have a good time too and enjoy your college experience. Make sure you study too, though! heh heh

Originally posted by pimpdaddyposse
oh really tell me alot of your advices.... I will go for college loan in the last run if I still have left to pay for my education...

lol actually I earned free education from ssi and plus VR was on my side til he moved to other city :roll: but I felt like I lost nothing but in return I didn't get what I wanted to accomplish but.. ah like I said don't waste ur $$$ on un needed stuff like that u won't use like I did :roll: and still do it :rofl: if I lived on my own then my buget wud be real tight cuz of rent is real high but if I lived with a guy I love or whatever then it wud make my life easier I guess :cconfused: but otherwise u are fine u are about to leave h.s and learn new mistakes and learn from it not repeat from it :P

Originally posted by pimpdaddyposse
thanks... did you go to college or something in the past?

Yep I did for almost 2 yrs...:dunno: if I want to go back to college or not in the future. eh :mrgreen:

Originally posted by kuifje75
Congratulations on your scholarship at Gallaudet! That is really terrific, and I know you will be very happy to be studying something and making something out of yourself. Way to go! Even though you may go to college to study, do not forget to have a good time too and enjoy your college experience. Make sure you study too, though! heh heh
yeah I'm a study material person but I know during my stay at Gally I will be tempted to have fun and play around... and hopefully somebody will come along my way and we can spend alot of time together...

Originally posted by funnybebe78
lol actually I earned free education from ssi and plus VR was on my side til he moved to other city :roll: but I felt like I lost nothing but in return I didn't get what I wanted to accomplish but.. ah like I said don't waste ur $$$ on un needed stuff like that u won't use like I did :roll: and still do it :rofl: if I lived on my own then my buget wud be real tight cuz of rent is real high but if I lived with a guy I love or whatever then it wud make my life easier I guess :cconfused: but otherwise u are fine u are about to leave h.s and learn new mistakes and learn from it not repeat from it :P
I'm on okay-okay budget an I graduated two year ago from HS and am on debts but will pay off end of this year... cant wait to pay off then save $$$ to buy next car...

Congrates!!! Cannot believe I see more ADers are go to GAlly next fall. Wish u good luck! :)

Originally posted by ~Heather~
Yep I did for almost 2 yrs...:dunno: if I want to go back to college or not in the future. eh :mrgreen:
my relatives beside my family encourages me to get a degree in BA perhap in MA if I ahve hard time to find job... I would encourage you to go back to finish college but in the final run the decision is in your hand...

Originally posted by Lasza
Congrates!!! Cannot believe I see more ADers are go to GAlly next fall. Wish u good luck! :)
Oh really... more and more ADers? can you name them???

congrats- there is one class there that really interests me - can you do me a favor and tell me the name of the book for that class so i can order it for myself and learn it. DONT USE CREdIT CARdS!! stay away from them. it is so tempting and learn to love mac and cheese and ramon noodles - save money!!!!

Originally posted by BabyPhat21
congrats- there is one class there that really interests me - can you do me a favor and tell me the name of the book for that class so i can order it for myself and learn it. DONT USE CREdIT CARdS!! stay away from them. it is so tempting and learn to love mac and cheese and ramon noodles - save money!!!!
Yeah what kind of class that interests you? let me know... I used to have large amont of credit card due but it's all paid off now only one big loan and small store loan so will pay off during my freshmen year... can't wait to save money to buy more clothes, car, etc...

Originally posted by SilenceGold
So is this for a party? or for a degree? :p
whacha think? ofc it's for a degree! But party does come along with it if I can manage my schedule ;)

Back