Confusion....

PortiaRose

Reaction score
Ugh, being on all those social networking sites has really limited my knowledge of forums and how they work.I dont even know if I'm supposed to be makeing a new thread, but whatever. Here it goes: My name's Porsha and I am hearing. I have the ASL language skills of a third year ASL student, but my one deaf friend was forbidden to have contact with me (she was 16 and I gave her some cigs for her birthday.). I'm thinking that wasnt the best idea, and now I'm all alone jingling my hands in the mirror or at my bf so I wont lose any skill that I've developed. Because the deaf community in my town is small, it's hard to get plugged in... i just wanted to see if I could get a better understanding of Deaf culture by plugging into the forums. I know it's limited, but... hell, it's fun. lol.

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. Well, you can start by reading and posting all the threads that you want to know about us going through the situation of being Deaf. I really hope you can learn a lot from us about our deafness. Have fun with us. See you around. :wave:

Back