Confronting others.

Fo'Shizzle

Reaction score
Is there sombody out there you would like to confront the person? Or do you ingore the issue?

Somtimes I ingore it because it's not worthed my time to confront the person. Once a person screws you over was never meant to be a friend in the first place.... but if it was a family member I needed to confront then I will... As far as I know, I don't need to confront anybody. Im good for now!

I was wondering since there isn't nothing new on here, Does anybody care to share rather you confront others or not? If you do need to confront others, what the situation is about? If not, then whats your reasons not to confront others? Thought it would be a different topic to chat about.....

Have a wonderful evening

Oh, I've always confront the person or a friend that I've heard what this person said or done, if this similar problems continue, then I would just ignored that person. It's not even worth the time of the day to keep arguing about the same old BS, if the person refused to change, I'll just let that person go, if you can read my signature it tells it all, "keep talkin' shit, you're makin' me famous" ;)

I hate confrontations but I will do it if the person crossed the line. I was born with a passive personality so I am not a confrontial person. I usually run away...lol! :giggle:

On a serious note, if it is something really serious, I will confront the person.

I wud confront the person if they can't shut up about me but if it was over little things I wud just let it go and move on.

That's depend on who it is and the situation itself, usually I don't give a hoot what people say behind my back, I just let them say whatever they want or believe, I don't need to defend myself nor confront others of what's being said whether it's all lies or the truth but I will confront my closest friends and my family if I need to....

I don't care if you're talking about me...
You choice keep lying teeth about me.. That's fine by me.. your call..
Will come become into horrible person sooner.. Your call!

Exactly What Cheri's signature..
Make me feel good if r u talk'n 'bout me.. am I become famous and celebrity? Anyone wanna my autograph ?
*chuckles*

I suggest you.. Just ignore this person who talk'n about you.. If you willing confront them...
Will come and worst one..
Do you willing become one?
If it's serious matter, depend the case! Of course as long if you wish confront them and speak it out straighten forward facing the truth set you free!

If I did talk'n about other the person good ones... not behind you back.. Isn't part of grapevine.. If I did talk about you... That's bad grapevine! If you want problem and..... go ahead talk confront them.! Your blood vein is getting pumping more!
Prepare your Aspirin more!

Will confront when I'm sure the other person will benefit from it. I don't confront to hurt other people feelings... more like "wait a minute, this isn't right.." and hope someone has an open mind.

If I feel like a company could use some improvement in service and products, I write letters.. usually emails.

Can't confront when I know someone has a mental illness or just likes to say stupid things on purpose to evoke reactions for attention.. altho it becomes so tempting at times. Confronting in this case becomes just like pouring oil on fire to put it out.

I'm learning to know when to confront and to not! I need to be a little more braver to speak out and to be a little more patient to not speak out.

Sometimes it is good to have confrontations... Only if both sides are willing to discuss the problem in calm, nonprovoking manner.

Sometimes it is not worth it to have the confrontation if one person insist on having the last word or forcing that person to hear you out. No... Sometimes you gotta let such people go because people like that will NEVER make good, lasting friends, so why bother wasting your time trying to have it out?

True friends will:

*sit down with you and ask questions about what was going on and discuss that.

* ask for your side of the story before jumping to conclusion.

* admit their mistakes and learn from it.

Depend on difference...

I really don't care what the people talk about me... All what I say is their problem, not mine....

The betrayal is a different story... I would confront those situation with a person directly. I would not jump gun on them but talk to them...

If a person who tried to destory my reputation then I do SOMETHING to defend myself and confront SOMETHING to a person DIRECTLY...

yeah i dont care if people talk bad about me its cuz they dont know nothing about me.. let them talk.. God said not to judge others.. just mind their own business..

if someone betray me.. i usually ignore them.. and pray to God to forigve them for the mistakes they made.. then i will forgive them cuz i know no one is perfect.. sometimes its hard to be friends agian.. but it can be if u learn to trust again.. like i did with my best friend.. she did betrayed me .. and she begged me for my forgiviness and i did forgived her but i will never forget what she did to me.. now we are not best friends.. but close friends again.. its not the same as before.. so think twice before make mistakes. you know?? :)

I am a very aggressive, confrontal person and if somebody screwed me over then he sure is looking for trouble, a very loud agruement or even a fistfight and if it is a woman, I would ask what's up with that ? What are you doing ? Finish !!!! it is not funny at all !!!!!

The one thing that shocks people alots that I may look stupid but I sure am not stupid. That is for sure. :D

That is just how I am. Usually, I am laid back and relaxed.

It takes alots for me to be that angry and with a very good reason.

Back