Confession Time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
:laugh2: :laugh2:...say it ain't so, Dixie!

Yup, thank goodness I was at home with just my DD and not out in public like at work or in class at Uni.

When I did it and realized what I had done I nearly fell over laughing at myself.

I don't know if it will ever happen again. My DD saw it and she gave me this really puzzled look like I had lost my mind. (Maybe she thought I had farted it out?)

I confess that I felt giddy and flattered when one coworker at another deaf program asked me for a date on Tuesday. He didnt realize that I was married and OMG..he is SO CUTE!!! If I was single, I would have said YES in a minute!

I confess that I felt giddy and flattered when one coworker at another deaf program asked me for a date on Tuesday. He didnt realize that I was married and OMG..he is SO CUTE!!! If I was single, I would have said YES in a minute!

Uh- oh, better hope hubs don't see this! :lol:

You got even, :lol:

Did he give it to her? :lol:

Nah, not get even. I didnt expect to get asked out on Tuesday. Just flattered and shared with my hubby. He called me a couger cuz the guy is 10 years younger than me and we kidded around all night about getting hit on. :)

LOL, you should put a cougar pic on your avatar for kicks. Who knows you might get asked out by guys even younger than that on here! :lol:

BTW - my oldest male cousin is the same as my brother and he is dating a 40 year old woman.

Just caved in...went to Krystal and got 2 of them greasy, horse-meat Krystal burgers, fries and a coke...my doggie was giving me dirty looks becuz I wouldn't share!...(She was supposed to have been in bed when I left)....

My confession of the day: I want to take a break from everything here and take a 5 month vacation at someplace nice. I'm going nuts here!

I'd like to confess that there are some guys who walk away from you and they were your perfect dream guy. I just didn't hold on hard enough so now it's back to the same ol' same ol' because I didn't exactly have a lot of support, just a lot of sadness and wondering what it could have been. I still think about it daily... I highly doubt that the guys who had to let me go even bothered to care.

I confess I hate my job. Oh wait everyone already knows that except my bosses.

I'd like to confess that there are some guys who walk away from you and they were your perfect dream guy. I just didn't hold on hard enough so now it's back to the same ol' same ol' because I didn't exactly have a lot of support, just a lot of sadness and wondering what it could have been. I still think about it daily... I highly doubt that the guys who had to let me go even bothered to care.

Holding on hard doesn't keep them... and dream guys only stay dream guys for a little while (until familiarity sets in). Don't be too hard on yourself - you'll know a good one because he'll stick around - and he'll WANT to stick around. He may not be an Adonis, but if he makes you laugh and feel good you're golden!

I confess, that I really need to work harder at my ASL. I have to make time for VP chats more often.

Yea, me, too. I'll try to reach you this weekend. :wave:

Yea, me, too. I'll try to reach you this weekend. :wave:

I should be home each evening. Friday, we will eat at home, Saturday is the messed up day, but MIL's church is having a Fall Festival and I get to stay home. Sunday, I have Deaf church and potluck lunch, then I should be home all day. I may try to go grocery shopping Sunday, but I will see.

If I miss you, I'll just try again until I get you. I've got to take my teen to get his hair cut and get a dress shirt for his senior photos this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back