Confederate Flag

What does Confederate Rebel Flag means to you?

• A symbol of Civil War History

Votes: 41 25.8%
  • A symbol of racist

Votes: 44 27.7%
  • A symbol of Heritage (Civil War Veteran Generation)

Votes: 60 37.7%
  • Others - please specify

Votes: 14 8.8%

• Total voters
This apply to England but similar situation,different parts of country having on flags that represent what that area famous enough for.the midlands is called the Black Country b/c it use be industrial and filthy it also famous for glass making and motor bikes.So flag has black represent industrial and what it called the Black Country has NOTHIng to do with people.the white is the glass and the chain is motor bike.there been hell of row to ban flag.
It suggested slavory is seen in everything and it got to stop at some point or racism will never end

So people don't want the next generation of children to know anything about the history of our country and how slavery started and ended ? We are going have very uneducated kids in the next generation if people try to wipe everything from our past and not talk about it in school. If people don't want to see the confederate monument don't walk past it anymore.

I think we already have uneducated kids in general.

As for "don't to see certain memorials, don't walk past it". Easier said than done if it is a route that can't be avoided anyway. Some memorials (Confederate included) are big enough that it's a little hard to avoid/'ignore'. I would never avoid or ignore any part of history regardless of if I agree with it or not. History is what made any country what they are today.

Wait a minute! Once the SC government took the Confederate flag down forever, it doesn't mean that the South history is erased. Don't jump to conclusions. Don't you see that the FLA government also took it down permanently some times ago and the South history was not erased?

You people worry too much.
EFHRiRD.gif
The South history is and will always be available.

Only one thing, I agree with you who opposes the idea of banning a TV show like The Dukes Of Hazzard. It's just a TV show. Blame it on TV Land.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...nfederate-flag-didnt-extend-to-dukes-hazzard/

Please move on.

Wait a minute! Once the SC government took the Confederate flag down forever, it doesn't mean that the South history is erased. Don't jump to conclusions. Don't you see that the FLA government also took it down permanently some times ago and the South history was not erased?

You people worry too much. *stupid smile nuked* The South history is and will always be available.

Only one thing, I agree with you who opposes the idea of banning a TV show like The Dukes Of Hazzard. It's just a TV show. Blame it on TV Land.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...nfederate-flag-didnt-extend-to-dukes-hazzard/

Please move on.

No, we are not move on over stupid politically correctness.

It looks like you have "politically correctness syndrome".

It's not the flag they're worried about... the post by TCS (#1066) is way more than just the flag. NAACP wants the state to remove all the statues and memorials off the parks and property. That's more like erasing history there.

Wait a minute! Once the SC government took the Confederate flag down forever, it doesn't mean that the South history is erased. Don't jump to conclusions. Don't you see that the FLA government also took it down permanently some times ago and the South history was not erased.

Civil War Reenactment are events in the United States. Keep Confederate flags for acting battle of Civil War.

Good to hear that you are still pissed. LMAO

What's classic trolling.

I should feel good when you are pissed about more deaf babies receive CI and take oral only education. :roll:

I wonder if we started a NAAWP or a tv channel named WET how long it would take for the NAACP and Sharpton to start screaming racist?

I believe that CMT is considered as WET.

Most southerners love CMT and country music is very popular in white communities, same goes with rock too.

Back