Concern about SSI

yeah, I would understand if the supply of jobs is limited. I wouldn't take "no job available" as it is generally not true because you could make or buy and sell something on E-bay, CL, etc. There are many ways to make money. Unless you got serious disabilities other than just Deaf. For me, I have multiple spinal injuries and they are no fun to deal with, and it does piss myself off hearing Deaf person saying "I can't find job" when that person's disability is just can't hear nothing. why pissed myself off? It is cause when I was younger, nothing was generally wrong with me, and I act like child can't find job, I could make a book for Deafies "1001 excuses for not able to find job". Now that I have more serious disabilities and my abilities were severely limited and I see the real picture behind this. I have told myself that I would have been better off if I contribute to the society for a long time, then there are chances I would be able to deal with my own multiple disables because I will get back from what I would have contribute and it would have much more returns.

yeah this is true, don't get me wrong, I get bothered by the fact more that hearing/def people decided not to get a job and make up excuses cause they love to party. I wanted to make money off by having people tell me what they want me to draw, then I'll put a lot of works into it. My mom disapproved that idea, she viewed it as too harsh and we both thought that there would not be many requests. So a job in best buy or other retailers are what I prefer.

Sound like you live in rural. It would be difficult to find job, they may not aware of disability. I'm against the idea for deaf who have poor sense while live in rural. It would be tough to get job. Urban/sub is best ideal to get job with assit of understandable disability from the service.

It is considered a rural area. I wasn't sure if it was a rural or suburban area.

I also considered doing my own tv series, by doing computer animation art(I need practices). I would probably just do anime for now. I wonder if I could earn reputation through that by posting it on YouTube but also make sure to patent my tv series. I still have to come up with a storyline.

I think my problem is I'm thinking about what I should do, instead of doing it. I'm gonna try making anime series and then upload them to YouTube. I heard that people can make money off of YouTube.

Yes, but that would mean long and hard work involved with long term limited income, could be as little as nothing, or you could hit a jackpot. Never know tip you try.

I think my problem is I'm thinking about what I should do, instead of doing it. I'm gonna try making anime series and then upload them to YouTube. I heard that people can make money off of YouTube.

Yes, but that would mean long and hard work involved with long term limited income, could be as little as nothing, or you could hit a jackpot. Never know tip you try.

Yeah, beside I wouldn't really mind long and hard work if it's something that I would enjoy doing, all I have to do is try and find out the results.

Back