Computer pop-ups

pop up is fuckin' gay... :greddy:

I've already puted "PopUpCop" and "spybot" on my both computer and laptop too.
They are working, and smooth! It'd never pop up often that much. ALL GOOD! :thumb: :thumb:

popups

Pop-ups do suck...they just waste your time when you're trying to delete them...and even when you got blockers up your yazoo, there will be a stray popup that gets through...and you're liable to punch your computer out. *sigh*...I just make sure that my virus and blocker softwares are up to date and pray/hope for the best!

Love,
DD :nono:

I download this new MSN 9 with pop-up blocker......So far I have no problem getting pop-up !... :mrgreen:

I've dealt with pop-ups enough to ignore them and handle them properly. There are some sneaky pop-ups that you can't see but they are secretly running on your computer. If you look at the bottom bar, you'll see a button for a window that isn't visible. It's cuz it's either locked at minimized or moved off the screen of your computer which you can't move. Simply right-click on the button and select "Close". That does the trick! :thumb:

^Angel^ said:
I download this new MSN 9 with pop-up blocker......So far I have no problem getting pop-up !... :mrgreen:

Have fun with MSN 8/9!! (No, it is not the MSN messenger 6.1, Bullym0m) I do not trust any versions of MSN browsers and MS Outlook. It makes it easy for the attachments to be opened and viewed once you click on an email. Some spywares are also in your email running a script. So you need to be extra careful when reading your emails.

heh... I love Mac. I never get any pop-up ads. Thank to Mac OSX. Sw33t! :)

No offense, Windows users.

Bullym0m said:
Is that related to MSN MESSAGER ??
curiouis..

no sweetie, I have MSN 9 interent service inculding msn messenger but if you have msn messenger without the MSN 9 interent service then you won't have the pop-up blocker .....

^Angel^ said:
no sweetie, I have MSN 9 interent service inculding msn messenger but if you have msn messenger without the MSN 9 interent service then you won't have the pop-up blocker .....

oh get it thanks Angel :) :thumb:

illustrator said:
heh... I love Mac. I never get any pop-up ads. Thank to Mac OSX. Sw33t! :)

No offense, Windows users.

pfffffft.... :booty:

i wont trust MOST of other's softwares.
even google and others have spywares.

I recently checked my office computer and found that someone downloaded "Pop-Up Blocker" program. Unfortunately, it was also a spyware itself. Jeez! I did a check and found 25 files related to pop-up control. Ugh!

Back