computer careers

whitewolf22

Reaction score
thanks for the info for getting that business at home like welder etc. anyway i like to be able to get to know you all better and if you want to you can email me to keep in touch. ever since i was little i ever wanted was to learn more about computers and how they are built and learn how to fix and upgrade computers of my own. thanks. don't be afraid to email me this is my email address- kajulrose1@netzero.net. if you send me anything please say you're from alldeaf.com. thanks again.

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. This is a AllDeaf discussion board on deafness, Deaf Culture and ASL plus discussing about CI (Cochlear Implant). There are many topics for you to pick to discuss or debate with us.

I don't think we can talk about computers to help you with fixing and upgrading. You can ask at the PC (Personal Computer) store to help you do that if you are not sure how to run the computer. I learned how to use computer at a small college so that I could find a job in office work (no just luck here on the island). I really like typing very much and I enjoy computer writing. But we just love to discuss or debate. :)

Enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

Back