Compuer Service for the Deaf in Central Florida

Gangis

Reaction score
Hello everybody,

My name is Craig, I am 24 years old and have been deaf since birth. I worked at CompUSA as a Technician for four years until my store closed down here in Melbourne. I started this company a while ago and it was time to get the word out there.

xTech

My goal is to go out to your houses and provide the help you need for your computers, printers, VP and anything computer-related at a very low price compared to other services such as Best Buy's Geek Squad, Circuit City's FireDog and CompUSA's TechPro. If you need any help, please go ahead and contact me. The information is on the website.

xTech

Thank you, and I hope to hear from you soon!

-Craig

If I live in Florida, I would be happy to get you here and help with my computer. Good Luck with your business!

I suggest you to put up a flyer on a billboard at a deaf school. That's where you will get started.

Thank you, I appreciate it! There aren't any deaf schools in Central Florida, though. There is a very large Deaf Jehovahs Witness population though, but I'm still not sure how to get the word out to them.

How far is from a deaf school? If it is 45 minutes, you could do that. My father and my three deaf friends went to work for 30 years, and they drove 45 minutes to arrive to their work. That's life.

Just forget the Jehovahs Witness community because it is not going to work that way - I know two families are the Jehovahs Witness, and they are nice... but it is worthless. I didn't want to detail about it.

My advice is not helpful. ...unless you think that it is the best for you to move near a deaf community somewhere in your state. First drive far, and work there for one to two years, then you can decide whenever you are ready to move there.

By the way, you should do some ideas to simulate a pleasure to them like some friendly jokes or interesting subjects so that they like you to come over more. It is probably not easy to do. That's how you survive your business. Again, please never dull your communication with them. That's how my art framing shop is successful - I didn't want to grow my business. I like the way I run my business for now.

Put your (magnet) colorful advertisement on your nice car or truck. I am not sure how it work with a telephone with a third party service like a relay service because some think that it is a telemarket. Your email address and website address for ad on your car or truck are a good way to go. Tax write off for purchasing a business truck...

Thank you, I appreciate it! There aren't any deaf schools in Central Florida, though. There is a very large Deaf Jehovahs Witness population though, but I'm still not sure how to get the word out to them.

No way! Too many beautiful women who came to my home. They are Jehovah witness! :giggle:

I know the strong Deaf Community is in St. Augustine, FL. I have visited my friend there and spend the summer there for one week. I went to many places like restaurants, stores, and other places where people have learned sign language, because they do get deaf customers.

As for my community in Daytona Beach, we do have lots of deaf, but they just HIDING, on DRUGS, and living a SH** life and in jail. So I know my town won't be much of help tho.. LOL! I tried.

I know the strong Deaf Community is in St. Augustine, FL. I have visited my friend there and spend the summer there for one week. I went to many places like restaurants, stores, and other places where people have learned sign language, because they do get deaf customers.

As for my community in Daytona Beach, we do have lots of deaf, but they just HIDING, on DRUGS, and living a SH** life and in jail. So I know my town won't be much of help tho.. LOL! I tried.

Same here In central Florida............All the deaf must be hiding someplace..........We NEVER see them!!!!!!!!!!! We sent to St. Augustine for a weekend and loved it. It was beautiful and got lots of pictures of Ghost!!!!

Back