Completed Television Series?

Firefly - That show sucked! I don't understand what the big deal was but at least it was canceled after first season or else I would've wasted my money buying the "complete series."

Fanboys. They're fiercely support of that show and they've been fighting to revive the series for years. Studio caved in and made movie (Serenity). Same thing with old Star Trek series.

I thought all characters (except for Malcolm Reynolds) sucks and storyline sucks.

I may had watch a compete TV series but it would had been done by watching reruns . I never watch a new show from day one, I just happen to find it by cannel surfing .

I watch a lot of TV, so almost every show on everyone else's list, including the sitcoms Frasier, Everybody Loves Raymond, King of the Hill, King of Queens and Malcolm in the Middle. I've seen all of Firefly, which is unjustly 1 season long, multiple times. Shows I'm watching that are near completion are Breaking Bad and Dexter. So I will prematurely add those to the list for they are both on their final episodes starting this summer. So excited! I'm currently watching Fringe. I just finished season 3 and just like with LOST, I'm thinking "What in the world is going on now?" lol It's good that I react this way. :D I really love TV.

yep, and that would be the ONLY tv series i saw from first to last...so good!, better than Lost..

One of my favorites: NCIS. I love Korean Series too, don't get me started on those :lol:

I'm not really a TV show freak, the only whole series is Roseanne and CSI, the Las Vegas version.

Thought of a few more:

Midnight Caller
Profiler
2000 Malibu Road
Wiseguy

Smallville
LOST
Monk
House MD

That's all I could think of. :)

I have one more season to go for Charmed and I'm halfway through with Smallville. I need to finish those ASAP! :)

I plan on watching Walker Texas Ranger and M*A*S*H later. :)

I'm currently watching Law & Order, but it's hard to watch all of them due to availability of the DVDs. :(

Thank god for Netflix or something, huh? ;)

Thank god for Netflix or something, huh? ;)

I remember in past days where we had to wait for TV to run re-runs to catch up any of shows we missed or starting to watch. Today, we got Netflix, Hulu, and etc... which is much easier to catch up with TV shows.

Smallville
LOST
Monk
House MD

That's all I could think of. :)
I'm on hold with Smallville. I'll be continuing that series soon. The same goes for Lost and House MD. I haven't started with Avatar: the Last Airbender yet, but that's one series I plan on watching. You ever see the new spin-off (sequel) series that takes place after Avatar: the Last Airbender called The Legend of Korra?

I did finish Monk a couple months ago. That was a good ending! :)

I have one more season to go for Charmed and I'm halfway through with Smallville. I need to finish those ASAP! :)

I plan on watching Walker Texas Ranger and M*A*S*H later. :)

I'm currently watching Law & Order, but it's hard to watch all of them due to availability of the DVDs. :(
Well, here's an update... I finally finished Charmed (last week)! Good ending!

Know how you're watching a television show or movie... and suddenly feel you've seen that particular actor before? Well, I was watching Big Bang Theory and the character Penny looked familiar. Now, I know why... she played Billie in Charmed. :)

all the star trek apart from enterprise
How long did it take you to complete all of that?

It took me a little over 2 years (watched it via Blockbuster Online). Feels good to have watched 28 seasons total! :)

I had already seen a few episodes here and there while it was on television. After I watched Star Trek: Nemesis (10th movie), I decided to go back to the television series... from the beginning (as well as the movies). That's when everything made sense. There were moments in some television episodes and movies that didn't make sense. After watching it all, everything made sense. :)

Mash
Monk
Kung Fu
The Closer
Saving Grace (no, it never got better)
Alf
Firefly (loved that one)
You referring to the original Kung Fu? Ever see the movie and sequel series? They did a movie that was based on the original Kung Fu series, then did a sequel series (which didn't do well). Then they did another sequel series called Kung Fu: The Return.

Married with Children
The Munsters
The Addams Family
Firefly - That show sucked! I don't understand what the big deal was but at least it was canceled after first season or else I would've wasted my money buying the "complete series."
Did you ever watch the movie, Serenity? It's a movie that follows the end of the final episode from Firefly. The original cast from Firefly also starred in Serenity. Perhaps, that's what you're missing after not enjoying Firefly?

I'm on hold with Smallville. I'll be continuing that series soon. The same goes for Lost and House MD. I haven't started with Avatar: the Last Airbender yet, but that's one series I plan on watching. You ever see the new spin-off (sequel) series that takes place after Avatar: the Last Airbender called The Legend of Korra?

I did finish Monk a couple months ago. That was a good ending! :)

I'm so looking forward to watch Legend of Korra once it release. Currently, they have first book (1st season).

I feel little left out on Monk on the ending. Hmm... Little creepy, also. lol

I just completed Dead Zone. I was disappointed with the cancellation of the series. I liked how the 6th season ended, but it left too many open-ended plots that could have been closed up during the 7th season (which they originally had planned to do until the writer's strike). :(

I also recently finished Naruto (16 box sets worth). I'm now watching Naruto Shippuden. (There's over 300 episodes to catch up on!) :thumb:

Back