Complain to e-Bay re: an auction

Please remember that it is always "caveat emptor" (buyer's beware) when you purchase something from eBay.

I bet even Cops might help you out if you get this.If your dream doesnt come true CALL THE POLICE just that old bitchy bat did to me.

i sell some stuff on ebay that's aviliable for free. and i think that's legal.

That's a different case. Here, you can sell anything. :)

Pomerian, you can get it for free from that oral deaf website, but the person is trying to make money off of it!

if you go to the help section , and type in something like how to report a seller /item it will give you the form to fill out

then you would have to complain to the person who is giving it out for free and let them know that someone is making money off their product.

ebay is not responsible for it, its the company that gives it out for free.

plus the company doesnt have to do anything, but they probably will tell them to take it down or face legal action if it states on the item that its free or that it belongs to the company or is not for resale

Cjanik said:
then you would have to complain to the person who is giving it out for free and let them know that someone is making money off their product.

ebay is not responsible for it, its the company that gives it out for free.

plus the company doesnt have to do anything, but they probably will tell them to take it down or face legal action if it states on the item that its free or that it belongs to the company or is not for resale
Bingo!

Back