Complain/Praise on Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, Democratic Party has more selective when come with conservative or liberal, there's alot of conservative and moderate democrats in southern states but in around 90's, many of conservative democrats had been covert or shift to republican and seems rebound in after 2006.

I know there's liberal republican, such as former NY mayor and usually slightly liberal on social and conservative on economy or fiscal.

I used to be liberal during high school year until 20 then made big shift to moderate, more leaning to conservative, not surprised about took quiz and said I'm more conservative.

this may sound strange, but i have no idea what kind of a moderate i am: moderate republican, moderate democrat, liberal republican... hmmm.

i'd say i'm 50-50% -- although in the end i do tend to agree more with the liberal viewpoint.

i agree with conservatives that people should be as self-sufficient as possible, but at the same time, i also know that's easier said than done. take people with disabilities for example. many of us can work, but discrimination is what prevents us from being employed.

Yes we all get angry if it's anything about paying tax tax tax. I don't like it either and nobody does but I understand my duty as an American citizen to pay the tax. I pay tax to support and protect the American concept - Democracy.

here's a funny thing. "Spreading the wealth".. now what the heck does that mean... The riches pay tax and that money gets distributed around for poor people. c'mon... do you really think we'll get something like that in here? That's how Anti-Obama people want to confuse people. Here's a truth - Obama wants rich people to pay MORE tax and poor people to pay LESS tax. Why? because it makes sense! For decades especially under Bush Administration... middle class people pay high tax and they can BARELY support themselves! Rich people get bunch of tax cuts or pay less tax. Does it make sense? no. What can you do about this? vote for Obama and end this bullshit. I don't mind paying tax but I don't believe I should pay nearly half of my pay at this salary bracket! :mad2:

Who does?

You seem to have a distrust of Obama..what has he done to deserve your distrust?

Distrust ? I trust nobody. There's only ONE person that I could trust totally. His Name is Jesus.

That's all I could tell you. :)

yourpoint_smilie.gif

**emoticon holding up a sign - "your point?"

My point ? He still talks, no matter if he contradicts himself since you said every president broke their promises.

Yeah, I think he'll keep his promises. He hasn't made any decisions yet as President. He is taking the steps he sees necessary to prepare to keep the proomises he made as a candidate.

Still doesn't matter, Jillo. He STILL opens his mouth - STILL talks. And, of course I highly doubt that he will KEEP his promises. Everything are very difficult now. He is NOT going to receive an A plus on his report card. :)

One cannot go from step one to step ten, Maria. They have to complete two-nine before the process is complete. You seem to expect that change happens immediately. Given the mess that Obama has stepped into, thanks to the admisistration of the past eight years, change will take time. And he most certainly cannot institute change before he has officially taken office.

Expect that change happens immediately ? No, that's not what I am viewin' on Obama. I am viewin' on what he has to say. It makes me wonder WHY he says these things when " later on down the road " he will say somethin' else differently. Did he not remember what he told American people ? Is he lyin' ?

It is what makes him who he really is - no matter, if he is not officially President just yet.

My point ? He still talks, no matter if he contradicts himself since you said every president broke their promises.

how about you? have you kept every single promise? Like I said - if Obama can finish his one big promise... good enough.

Still doesn't matter, Jillo. He STILL opens his mouth - STILL talks. And, of course I highly doubt that he will KEEP his promises. Everything are very difficult now. He is NOT going to receive an A plus on his report card.

so which President has ever gotten A plus on his report card? how come you didn't say anything like this about President Bush? or President Clinton?

Expect that change happens immediately ? No, that's not what I am viewin' on Obama. I am viewin' on what he has to say. It makes me wonder WHY he says these things when " later on down the road " he will say somethin' else differently. Did he not remember what he told American people ? Is he lyin' ?

It is what makes him who he really is - no matter, if he is not officially President just yet.

No, but he will be tomorrow. And that is not some wild prediction...it is something that is actually going to happen. And the closer it gets, the more you dislike him.

You have no way of knowing what will happen on down the road any more than anyone else does. You are simply making negative predictions because you don't like Obama. Where exactly, has he lied? Give an example if you are going to accuse.

so which President has ever gotten A plus on his report card? how come you didn't say anything like this about President Bush? or President Clinton?

Hell, Bush didn't even come up with a "C". The American public failed him. Can I say it, Jiro? Please, Please?

EPIC FAIL!

:mad2: VIOLATION - IMPROPER FORMAT OF JIRO'S TRADEMARK

EPIC FAIL

:mad2: VIOLATION - IMPROPER FORMAT OF JIRO'S TRADEMARK

EPIC FAIL

:laugh2:

okay. let me put it this way: when it comes to george w. bush, he's so much of a failure that he makes someone with an iq of 30 look like a genius. :giggle:

:laugh2:

okay. let me put it this way: when it comes to george w. bush, he's so much of a failure that he makes someone with an iq of 30 look like a genius. :giggle:

ouch...

i don't know who i despise more: george w. bush or sarah palin. heck, i'll just call it a tie. :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back