Compare from Deaf cruise verus Public cruise liner

Phillips

Lets ride horses!
Premium Member
Reaction score

I did fact finding the expenses from Deaf cruise and Puplic cruise. I imagine that Deaf cruise's price too high ... Also public cruise has a discount the children...... I got e.mail from Deaf cruise and not accept children's price reduction ticket? :eek3:

I did fact finding the expenses from Deaf cruise and Puplic cruise. I imagine that Deaf cruise's price too high ... Also public cruise has a discount the children...... I got e.mail from Deaf cruise and not accept children's price reduction ticket? :eek3:

What?! Thats pretty messed up. What cruise line is that again?

It is totally wrong!! It is a rip off!!

Ok I need your fyi if I am wrong :confused:... :) Same cruise ship!

Here Deaf Cruise...

Looking at New England trip On Oct 2010

Deaf Cruise Canada & New England 2010

Interior>>1,056.21

Oceanview>>1,156.21

Balcony,#2,#3>>$$1,536.21 between $$,656.21

Here Public Cruise...

Princess Cruises : Search Results

and

Princess Cruises : Canada & New England - Roundtrip New York City : Details & Availability

Select an Embarkation Date Oct 16, 2010

Interior>> $549.00

Oceanview Obstructed >>$599.00

Oceanview >>$699.00

Balcony >>$899.00

Mini-Suite/Suite>>$1,099.00

Government Fees and Taxes: $107.71 Currency: USD

You may qualify for lower fares! Sign in or or Register >>

:confused:

Interesting. So about half the price for the public cruise. :shock:

wow, yeah, I didn't know such a difference

my friend and her husband<Deaf> went on a Deaf cruise couple years ago and had a great time but don't know specifics about it.

My folks <hearing> went on Alaska/Canada/Banff cruise - may have been Princess cruise - and had a good time too

differences, wow!

I am supposing that I am correct?!!.. I have an idea....

I can reserve the public cruise and meet deaf social there! :giggle:

You have every right and free to check prices on cruise - both public and deaf cruise agencies. The best thing you can do is to ask deaf cruise agency and see if they will price-match other competitor's pricing for you. If they won't do it, then you would be better off to shop elsewhere.

Be aware if you prefer to book with public agency instead of deaf cruise agency. Why? Because if they offer deaf entertainments on board, cocktail party, and any deaf events, they will NOT allow you to participate into any of their activities, just because you didn't book with them. Crazy, isn't it?

My agency will be very happy to price-match with any other competitors for you, as long as it's the same cruise line, sailing date, etc.

Enjoy!

greatdeafvacations
Facebook: Great Deaf Vacations

Hello, the price was updated recently from Princess to due of low demand thus price drops quickly. but it wont last long. we updated our website. Jenn

Back