Commander in Chief doesn't know "corpsmen"?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot this one:

Obama said, "Everybody knows that it makes no sense that you send a kid to the emergency room for a treatable illness like asthma, they end up taking up a hospital bed, it costs, when, if you, they just gave, you gave them treatment early and they got some treatment, and a, a breathalyzer, or inhalator, not a breathalyzer. (crowd laughing) I haven't had much sleep in the last 48 hours, so...."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxxxGUeZtno]YouTube - Obama Asthma Teleprompter Gaffe[/ame]

(That wasn't the only "stumble" during that speech but it was the most memorable.)

Maybe he does need more sleep. I guess this is the first time in his life he's had to really put in some hours at work.

Heaven help us if a national emergency pops up in the middle of the night. (Oh, yeah, even Hillary brought that up, heh, heh.)

Wow.
I still sweat to think of that time I had to memorize and recite The Yarn of the Nancy Bell in which the final lines were

"Oh, I am a cook and a captain bold,
And the mate of the Nancy brig,
And a bo'sun tight, and a midshipmite,
And the crew of the captain's gig!"
:lol:
Oooh, I love sea-going yarns. That's a long one. Good for you!

I forgot this one:

Obama said, "Everybody knows that it makes no sense that you send a kid to the emergency room for a treatable illness like asthma, they end up taking up a hospital bed, it costs, when, if you, they just gave, you gave them treatment early and they got some treatment, and a, a breathalyzer, or inhalator, not a breathalyzer. (crowd laughing) I haven't had much sleep in the last 48 hours, so...."

YouTube - Obama Asthma Teleprompter Gaffe

(That wasn't the only "stumble" during that speech but it was the most memorable.)

Maybe he does need more sleep. I guess this is the first time in his life he's had to really put in some hours at work.

Heaven help us if a national emergency pops up in the middle of the night. (Oh, yeah, even Hillary brought that up, heh, heh.)

Thank you for verifying my arrangement. errr I mean argument. :D

Let us review....he makes mistakes when he speaks, throws a baseball poorly, bows too low. His wife wore shorts on vacation. He has not ended unemployment. I think we might want to cancel the election results from 2008; hold a special election next week. Get the bum out of there! :roll:

Last edited by a moderator:
Let us review....he makes mistakes when he speaks, throws a baseball poorly, bows too low. His wife wore shorts on vacation. He has not ended unemployment. I think we might want to cancel the election results from 2008; hold a special election next week. Get the bum out of there! :roll:

Works for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't we all? I thought you were tax-free?

I was saying booting him out and having a special election works for me. It's not just about taxes. I wouldn't mind a little security in my National Security.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back