Coming Soon: Star Trek Online - 2007

Ocie Denver

Reaction score
This is official Star Trek news, not hoax!
560x1751.jpg

Great news for trekkies!

Exploring the space, famous ppl, vessels and space stations.... :thumb:

oh, this sounds pretty cool! but too bad I'm saving up for the Stars Wars morpg now... :-\

Sailor Aurora said:
oh, this sounds pretty cool! but too bad I'm saving up for the Stars Wars morpg now... :-\
"Star Wars morpg"? What's that... a typo or something I haven't heard of?

Morpg means "Massive online role-playing game"..... as in an type of game where many users have the game software on ther pc but also uses the internet for the game in which they interact with other players and such.

it's a lot of fun. a example of this is Conquer online, which I have a lot of screenshots of my character Auroi doing many things..

978be2cc.jpg

my character taking a nap.. :) you can see converstations by other players nearby too..

606974266.jpg

My character after a few levels later, and having her hair get changed and dyed by an beautican... the new clothing is also her new armor to relfect the new level...
Here you can see me teaming up with my friends online to kill a few monters and go on an quest.

That's an Morpg :)

Sailor Aurora said:
Morpg means "Massive online role-playing game"..... as in an type of game where many users have the game software on ther pc but also uses the internet for the game in which they interact with other players and such.
Ah, I see... I was just talking about "morpg" last week with a friend of mine. I guess I forgot what it meant. Heh!

I wouldn't mind doing that myself, but I'm not exactly a big fan of it though. If they did that for other versions of other games, then I probably wouldn't mind trying it out.

Sailor Aurora said:

I second to this...smile

MORPG...yes it is very good way to do this..but I dont spend too much online for rpg...I must admit this I am very sole person like to play alone and focus on building different viewpoint of strategy. Doing MORPG really depends on my mood...I am expert with RPG and adventure only (most of time yes).

Star Trek, it sucks...I dont like any Star Trek game...I prefer Star Wars...Star Wars: Knight of the Old Republic is one of my fave rpg ever...so part II is on the way yayayayay.

I like aventure/fantasy games too, but I also like Scifi games... it just depends on whatI'm in the mood for really.

If I'm in the mood for Fantasy, I play conqueronline.... and soon when I get STar wars the online game, I'll have a choice for when I'm in the mood for an scifi slant. :)

I really love morpgs... mainly because I'm a very social person, and I love to be able to play with other players... that way, we can pass the time talking together when we're on one of our quests or such.
Not to mention NPCs (non-playable characters) or some other characters in games that don't talk very much other than to give you choices in quests and such, isn't very intersting to me.... they all often repeat themselves and never say anything new.
at least with an player character, you know they'll be sure to say something new, and not to meiton regonize you if you had been grouping with them for a while :)

Sailor Aurora said:
I like aventure/fantasy games too, but I also like Scifi games... it just depends on whatI'm in the mood for really.

If I'm in the mood for Fantasy, I play conqueronline.... and soon when I get STar wars the online game, I'll have a choice for when I'm in the mood for an scifi slant. :)

I really love morpgs... mainly because I'm a very social person, and I love to be able to play with other players... that way, we can pass the time talking together when we're on one of our quests or such.
Not to mention NPCs (non-playable characters) or some other characters in games that don't talk very much other than to give you choices in quests and such, isn't very intersting to me.... they all often repeat themselves and never say anything new.
at least with an player character, you know they'll be sure to say something new, and not to meiton regonize you if you had been grouping with them for a while :)

Yes, I do like morpgs as it depends on my mood...even I am very social person but when it come to pc gaming or playing Xbox, I intend to play sole...but when it's out of blue I would do morpgs.

I must admit, I RARELY see anyone who are female have much interest into morpgs & rpg...I dont see anyone around...pah now there's one like you...yayay!

Yes, I definately agree with you about NPC and or any typical of character this dont talk this much. It is just boredom! Haha...I am curious do you like horror gaming...for me, I love some for good example, Silent Hill series, Resident Evil series, and Fatal Frame. Not all else.

Back