Comfort

vithios

Reaction score
Hey, im a bit depressed. Me and my grandma got into a fight and it wasn't pretty. She thinks I have anger issues when I don't. She just doesn't know how hard it is for me. I deal with discrimination at school sometimes because I'm gay, I have to deal with my aunts 3 babies, I have to put up with alot of homework, a stupid math teacher, and other things. My only escape is talking to my friends on the net, or playing my XBOX. However playing a game isn't as satisfying as talking to friends that care. I just want comfort thats all I ask, and some of ya'lls opinions on this.

Hey, im a bit depressed. Me and my grandma got into a fight and it wasn't pretty. She thinks I have anger issues when I don't. She just doesn't know how hard it is for me. I deal with discrimination at school sometimes because I'm gay, I have to deal with my aunts 3 babies, I have to put up with alot of homework, a stupid math teacher, and other things. My only escape is talking to my friends on the net, or playing my XBOX. However playing a game isn't as satisfying as talking to friends that care. I just want comfort thats all I ask, and some of ya'lls opinions on this.

I am sorry to hear you do have some kind of problems... you sounds like you are still in school... probably in teenager year???? you need to sit down with your grandma and work out... make some compromises...your family need to learn to accept you being a gay...

i haven't told them that im gay yet. and yes im a teenager. and talking to my grandmother wont work. we will just end up in an argument. talking to her never works. then my aunt has to give me an attitude this morning. *rolls eyes* im just fed up with all of this.

thanks

Thanks for internet address.:ty:

yeah its an tough life too many discrimination i m sorry you had to go thru that but dont worry man they will only make y ou stronger just stay strong and look forward cuz man there s so much potenial in you

At least you have a grandmother, mine all but hated me for no reason and then she died :/

It does happen to me for many time, and got bad pressure from Heath, grandma, grandma's friend and some other people, but I did explained to them and won't listen to me. I just like WTF at them but grandma forced me go to church and see minister then minister abused me for no reason, and I said "FUCK TO CHRISTIAN" then "FUCK OFF" then ran away from them. I explained to my parent about what happened then they told grandma to shut up and leave me alone but... she's still don't listen what parent said then decided about not visit her house again and cuss at her, negative against christian. Now, she don't want see me again after offensive at her in last summer.

For Heath, I have problem with him, that totally hard on his head and reported to moderators and Alex about problem with him. He's changing his way after got banned about 3 time and decided to not bother me, and ask him to respect what we are doing with personal.

I had been gay for few years then decided to switch into straight, even nearly bisexual for personal reason.

After left LA in several weeks ago but my parent is staying in LA. I had heard that Florida have poor law about discrimination against sex oriention but still work on ban all of gay unions in Florida, it does happen in southeast USA but several states aren't do it. In Illinois, discrimination against sex oriention is more strict for most workplace and unions are good, I'm proud to live in suburb of Chicago with relatives.

Back