Come chat! Right now!

Wirelessly posted

Ahhh there's a lot of people in west palm! It is a pretty place tho!

Wirelessly posted

Whoa 101! My great aunt lives
To be 104! Long life lines lol good thing to have healthy! Tampa isn't too bad I live just north of it on a little farm I like it better than the city

I am in the UK today but I will be back in Aus next week and chatting this time of day :)

Tonight I will be in there like swimwear. 1030 pm EST Tinychat.

Disclaimer: It's a room for people that are mainly students, from beginner to conversational. I say this so no one more fluent gets bored, or frustrated with the signing of some beginners, like myself. However it's open to everyone, just thought I'd put it out there. :wave:

Tonight I will be in there like swimwear. 1030 pm EST Tinychat.

Disclaimer: It's a room for people that are mainly students, from beginner to conversational. I say this so no one more fluent gets bored, or frustrated with the signing of some beginners, like myself. However it's open to everyone, just thought I'd put it out there. :wave:

hoohas = non-boredom.

Posts from hell, how come you didnt just say breasts in the first place? Why would there be breast in a practice room anyway? :hmm:

Posts from hell, how come you didnt just say breasts in the first place? Why would there be breast in a practice room anyway? :hmm:

I think he is referring to your choice of attire for the chat. You did mention swimwear...

Checking to see if anyone is online this afternoon. I am brand spanking new and was curious of anyone has encountered some of the same things I have and how they are dealing with it.
<< is a late deafened adult who has spent her time on the PC now venturing outside. When did I become invisible to?

Checking to see if anyone is online this afternoon. I am brand spanking new and was curious of anyone has encountered some of the same things I have and how they are dealing with it.
<< is a late deafened adult who has spent her time on the PC now venturing outside. When did I become invisible to?

You are in the wrong place. Go to the Introduce yourself thread and start there.

THis is just students who want to video chat. They are not going to be able to help you.

Back