Combination CI and HA?? Your experiences...

radka73

Reaction score
My left ear implanted 9.6.2011 Nucleus 5, will be activated July 11, 2011.
I have lost the right ear at frequencies of 1000 to 115 db, 2000-100dB, 4000 to 90 db. There have Widex Senso, but I can only hear some sounds that I can not tell if you do not know, I do not understand.
The combination of CI and hearing aids?

I am bimodal. I use a oticon chili hearing aid and the cochlear implant. I absolutely love it. It takes a great deal of time, patience and perseverance to make it all work. After two years of training and listening I am able to score a 96% on the word discrimination test in the audiologists office. I enjoy all kinds of sounds and conversations and of course music. Good luck!

I am bimodal. I use a oticon chili hearing aid and the cochlear implant. I absolutely love it. It takes a great deal of time, patience and perseverance to make it all work. After two years of training and listening I am able to score a 96% on the word discrimination test in the audiologists office. I enjoy all kinds of sounds and conversations and of course music. Good luck!

I have the Oticon Chilli/Safari pedatric verison and I love it!
better than my old Oticons which are a piece of crap. (6 years old, no volume control)
wanna know? I have the Safari 600s and they're purple :D

Back