Colts vs Pats

Colts vs Pats who will win?

• Colts

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Patriots

Votes: 10 71.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It was a great game, sitting at the edge of my seat in half time. I was soo happy!! Thrilled!! Cheering!!! after the game did a :h5: with other fellow Patriots. Close game I say, The Brady Bunch came in at the last minute and SCORED!! Both teams are unbeatable, I am sure they will come back in play offs.

patriots.jpg

It was a great game, sitting at the edge of my seat in half time. I was soo happy!! Thrilled!! Cheering!!! after the game did a :h5: with other fellow Patriots. Close game I say, The Brady Bunch came in at the last minute and SCORED!! Both teams are unbeatable, I am sure they will come back in play offs.

patriots.jpg

:h5: Yeah, I kept telling me "game is not over!" since not more than 14 points behind. Damn, Patriots did last minute job! :run: Of course, tehy did their job to stop Addai then slapped Peyton to fumble a ball at last minutes. Really, I take that game over Patriots vs Cowboys as most grind game.

Now, we got off this weekend....do my duty is raking leaves on backyard this weekend. :)

P.S. Where is Moss and Welker there?

Got Moss hee hee

Moss here..

PatriotsGame1.gif

:h5: Yeah, I kept telling me "game is not over!" since not more than 14 points behind. Damn, Patriots did last minute job! :run: Of course, tehy did their job to stop Addai then slapped Peyton to fumble a ball at last minutes. Really, I take that game over Patriots vs Cowboys as most grind game.

Now, we got off this weekend....do my duty is raking leaves on backyard this weekend. :)

P.S. Where is Moss and Welker there?

pats3.jpg

images.jpg

complete? :giggle: to Max

I thought Floyd Landis, Jose Canseco and Ben Johnson were famous cheaters?. :ugh3: Anyone talk about them recently or last year? Nope that will be simple to Bill Belichick unless scar memory on your forehead. :D

This is football topic, not baseball, or bicycling.

Wow... this Astrology really works... Shocking :eek3:

This not about Astrology get out of this thread! You say your a christian how? Christianity and astrology don't mix sorry :topic: This person is annoying!

Just admit that Belicheat is part of it.

Yup, he admitted right away within few days...compared to Vick lied to his own team, NFL, Feds that took few months to admit. Is that count football togic here? :D

Belichick is real man to admit he cheated. I am sure everyone here won't admit that we are cheaters in some ways until later or never admit....like I did to use cheat code to whoop enemies up on video games :giggle:

P.S. Are you Miami fan?

Damn. Colts choked in 4th quarter. But they lost harrison to injured. Harrison s key to thier aerial attack. Not taking anything from NE but brady finally came back to Earth.

Every NFL team needs to see this game to learn how to disrupt Brady as Brady doesn't like to be touched or pressured.

Oh yea FK PATS and they re not going to be undefeat.

Damn. Colts choked in 4th quarter. But they lost harrison to injured. Harrison s key to thier aerial attack. Not taking anything from NE but brady finally came back to Earth.

Every NFL team needs to see this game to learn how to disrupt Brady as Brady doesn't like to be touched or pressured.

Of course, Pats won't be undefeat. :)

FK lumbingmi since not know which team his NFL fan. :giggle:

Yes, but I am glad Miami did get better score against Patriots, compares to Redskins. I hope Miami will get McFadden in the first round draft pick. :fingersx:

No wonder why you called Belicheat. Ah, that remind me of my calling "Evil Empire" on Crankees I mean Yankees. ;)

Best luck to Miami's top draft pick.

pacifier.jpg

:giggle:

Back