Color pager

I saw that, unfortunately I don't own a RIM pager. Oh well. :) Those are cool colors of the covers and holsters.

Thats cool. I dont own a pager. I only have a cell phone that the father's company let me use for work and off work.

Now I want a red or purple holster for just 15 bucks since my regular holster just broke (clip) 2 days ago :o

:cool: awesome! But I own a sidekick now after 2 years of owning pagers under RIM service ((wyndtell and aol pager))

Originally posted by allisonjoy
:cool: awesome! But I own a sidekick now after 2 years of owning pagers under RIM service ((wyndtell and aol pager))

Same here, but would be nice if they had them with different colors besides silver? ;) I like silver anyway..

$30 for cover? That is pretty fuckin' gay.

Originally posted by kevbo
$30 for cover? That is pretty fuckin' gay.

:laugh2: they overpriced it.. 20 would have been a good reasonable price or less since its only an cover.

Two years ago, I painted my wyndtell cover in blue.
All you have to do is go to store and buy some sprayers for only $5.

Attachments

• blue wynd.jpg
    blue wynd.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 142
Originally posted by kevbo
Two years ago, I painted my wyndtell cover in blue.
All you have to do is go to store and buy some sprayers for only $5.

True.. why bother buying the covers? :) You can paint the holsters too.. i can see the buttons is yellow?

Originally posted by Teekie
True.. why bother buying the covers? :) You can paint the holsters too.. i can see the buttons is yellow?
Yeah, I painted the buttons too.

I loveeee my sidekick! Im addicted to it! I need SA! (Sidekick Anoymous) lol...

Yeahh, itd be nice to have colored sidekicks. But colored lcds (screens) for sidekiccks r coming out soooon.

Yeahh, itd be nice to have colored sidekicks. But colored lcds (screens) for sidekiccks r coming out soooon.

Attachments

• 884.jpg
    884.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 136

Yeah, I heard. You're gonna get that?

Kevbo who always have a brain with his pager(s). To create something different than just plain.

Back