Color me rad!!!!

Frisky Feline

Reaction score
Yeah. My hub signed us up for 5K color me rad. My kids JOINED too. They can walk .. LOL..
It is just for FUN only. I will run goofying or walk.

Color Me Rad 5K Run | The run that's been ruining all other 5K's since 2012!

flosmall.jpg

I am looking forward to it!!!!

Ohhhhhhhhh I forget to mention that one.

My friend created the team for all of us and it is called " DeafTHAT!" team. :D

so far,17 people of us who will run/walk together. We rock as DeafTHAT! lol

Last edited:
One of my daughters and her husband like doing those runs. Usually for charity. I don't think we have those Color me Rad ones here.

One of my daughters and her husband like doing those runs. Usually for charity. I don't think we have those Color me Rad ones here.

Maybe you could decorate your scooter and start a run/ride Color Me Rad. :P

I remember last year, and i looked it up and there were no syracuse. My friend and I did send email to them that we are interested. Apparently the following year later, they showed up, that would be in syracuse. We found out recently and we went ahead and signed up! So far 21 people who joined the team called " DeafTHAT!" wootz!

We have one by me but it is called the color run. I can't wait to do it this year

We have something like that, but it's called the Mud Run here. Some teams come up with their own nicknames, and one of the deaf teams calls themselves the Dirty Girls. :lol:

That's sounds like a lot of fun!! I just showed my kids and asked if they're interested...they are :D They have one in Charleston on the March 23rd......I just may do it!!

That's awesome! How long does it take to prepare your body to run 5k? I'm not a runner, so I have no idea.

That's awesome! How long does it take to prepare your body to run 5k? I'm not a runner, so I have no idea.

I don't think you have to run the whole way, it looks more fun family oriented than a serious race.

I don't think you have to run the whole way, it looks more fun family oriented than a serious race.

Right. I know there is someone who is serious about it and will get the prize, but not that i know of if they have prizes. I dont care. for me, I am SO thrilled that my hub and the kids will join with me because i want them to experience and taste the 5k run look like.. I will run/walk goofying anyway

5k is my frist time to run. LOL i usually run for 10k with the serious case. ha

It was a BLAST!!! My kids love it!! my hub enjoyed it very much!! I m glad it was worth it!

Back