College Football Season Has Begun!

Vance

Reaction score
Actually, I'm several days late...

I'm a huge, huge fan of USC and Notre Dame. I'm thrilled that USC's record was pretty good last year. A 22-game winning streak and two national titles. They were unstoppable last year and I hope that they will be unstoppable this year as well which I believe they will be. *knock on wood*

There are two awesome players on USC team: Matt Leinart, a Heisman Trophy winner and Reggie Bush, a Heisman finalist. I found myself relieved that Matt Leinart who was expected to leave school early for the NFL has returned backed to play more. I met a Red Cross volunteer, a coach of small high school football who told me that he believes with his whole heart that Matt will become Joe Montana II someday.

USC crushed Hawaii utterly in game last weekend, 63-17. Matt effortlessly broke Carson Palmer's school passing touchdown record in that game as well. Their next opponent is Arkansas. I hope Arkansas will not receive mercy from USC. Crush them, Matt!

So what about you? and what's your favorite college team? Do you watch any college football games on TV at all?

Last edited:
Yuk, you HAD to remind us! Good thing we have enough t.v.'s to go around at my house.

:grouphug:

:lol: Well, I normally don't watch the TV or even football games but this year is bit different. I'm a longtime fan of USC and I read the Special L.A. Times issue few days ago about USC and it somehow fired up my love of USC.

The Utes, of course... The Olympic stadium was filled to capacity last week! They beat ASU!

Today is the last day of college season.. weeee

HOOK'EM!!!!

38a6e5247dcf1cb4f375a7abcc5f99ed.jpg

*SCREAM* omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg
TX win......... mo....fo...........*faint*

Seriously, it's best game you ever seen in a long time.

Vince make a quick move that USC wasn't well pay attention to him. What an amazing play!

That ought keep media shut up. I notice many media don't think Vince will win the big one as USC would blew up on UT like they did on OU from last year.

I saw the game a few days ago. Wow! Great game! They got damn lucky! Whew!

Back