College Exam

ugh

Reaction score
I take my exams at disability office. One of my final exams is 8 to 10:40 PM, but the disability office will close at 8PM, so they allow students to take the exam earlier; however, if I finish my exam early, I am required to stay until 8PM. The math department is concern with some of us sharing the exam questions to non-disability students who will take exam at later time.

Do they really have the right to hold disability students until such time?

I don't know, depends on your university. I've never heard of it, as usually the exam is sealed after you take it and hand delivered to the professor.

I take my exams at disability office. One of my final exams is 8 to 10:40 PM, but the disability office will close at 8PM, so they allow students to take the exam earlier; however, if I finish my exam early, I am required to stay until 8PM. The math department is concern with some of us sharing the exam questions to non-disability students who will take exam at later time.

you'll have to discuss that with your professor

why would you take an exam earlier if the other abled-bodied take it at 8pm at night? Can your DSS office hired someone to watch you from 8 to 1040pm?
How do you talk with the other non-disabled students?

Back