College degree?

Seattle.guy

Reaction score
I am curious. Does anyone have any college degree? If so, what is/was your major? What is/are your degree level(s)?

Yes, I have two college degrees, Associate of Science in Drafting and Bachelor of Architecture.

I'm in college right now and is aiming for BA degree in web design. I was being told it was not usual for a webdesign to have a degree but since I want one, they made special degree for me. its combined of graphic art and web design which make it possible for me to get degree since they do have degree for graphic art.

techically with web design its computer admin degree and i do not want that because i do not want to work with programming i simply want to learn how to use it and the rules and stuff like that.

I'm currently in University, aiming toward a bachelor of commerce majoring in accounting, I plan to finish that next year and then do my second degree which is honours in accounting, I am trying for cum laude, but then the work just seems to get harder and harder.

Kashveera

No.. I went to NTID but never finish the college.. Maybe one of these days I might but I have too many things on my hand right now like my health and my son.. so want to focus on that before i can move on to my education. :)

I'm in college right now and is aiming for BA degree in web design. I was being told it was not usual for a webdesign to have a degree but since I want one, they made special degree for me. its combined of graphic art and web design which make it possible for me to get degree since they do have degree for graphic art.

techically with web design its computer admin degree and i do not want that because i do not want to work with programming i simply want to learn how to use it and the rules and stuff like that.

Awesome! :)

I’m currently going for a master in Film and also taking art classes along the way. College is an interesting experience, one that keeps me occupied and exposes me to many things I enjoy. If anything, college is an extension of youth and a preparation for the adult life to come. Handle college well.

I was going to gonna aim for Integrated Studies with Recreation and Deaf Studies. After I got married, I realized that our income was low. SO I had to hold my education for a while. Then.. we didn't expect that we had to move to another town. We moved to a bigger city because I got a job. I am now working at community college with ASL/I program. Since I worked there, I had a lot of job opportunities offering me.... so I became very involved with Deaf studies and ASL.

I went back to my college where I was studying, I talked to a professor about Integrated Studies about my plan of graduating in BA. I realized that my college doesnt have a friendly access for Recreation for the Deaf/Hard of Hearing. I believe Gallaudet have the better access and information. So I dropped Recreation. I'm gonna study in Deaf Studies BA. I have about 2 semester left to complete!! yay!!!!!:fingersx:

Bachelor's Degree in Applies Arts
Major: Printmaking/Painting (they just clump both majors together even though I only took ONE painting class).

This is my last semester. :)

I have a Bachelor of Science in Biology, minors in Chemistry and History. I was just shy of graduating Summa Cum too....:(

My wife has one year remaining, and she'll have a BS in Bio and Chem, then she's going to start a PhD program at Marquette.

I went to community college, is it counting as same as college? Cant afford to attend higher education. Already had AA and AS degree.

B.A. Political Science
B.S. Computer Mgnt Information Systems
Assorted accounting courses with the intent to get a CPA (Only need about five more courses)

BS Electrical Engineering
MS Engineering (summa cum laude)

Now a retired engineer / minister. :)

I have a Bachelor of Science in Biology, minors in Chemistry and History. I was just shy of graduating Summa Cum too....:(

My wife has one year remaining, and she'll have a BS in Bio and Chem, then she's going to start a PhD program at Marquette.

Marquette University in Milwaukee? That is a good college but expensive! Because it's a private university. (I grew up in Milwaukee)

I majored mathematics at the university and got a Bachelor of Science degree.

I did a bachelor degree in Economics and then after that completed accounting exams and got membership of Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (a UK body). Now I am just a plain stay at home mum :)

Does anyone have a college degree?

I have a BA in special ed and a MA in elementary deaf ed and now a teacher :)

Back