Cold water causes cancer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know warm is better then cold cause ur body can take it in faster then warm water. But your body burns more calories with cold water then warm, cause your baby needs to warm up the cold water

I dont believe you, If people live in too hot so they use cold water to keep cool. We would love go swimming if we are too hot. I never hear that anyone get cancer from cold water!

I've never heard about cold/iced water will cause cancer. I drink cold/iced water ( bottle ) everyday and I am feelin' fine.

got proof?

Do you smoke? Have you been around other ppl that smoke? How often do you go outside? Do you use any form of mobile devise(ex. SK2, Blackberry, Treo)? Do you handle oil or do your own sevice on your car? Do you work with computers all day? What kind of drinks you drink? What kind of foods do you eat? Is there been cancer in your family? umm, what else... Do I need to ask more questions?

that still is not proof that cold water does not cause cancer. try again.

Cold water causes cancer, then how abt drinking Soda, milk, iced tea? they are cold. How abt frozen cap? that is frozen too. HOw abt ice cream? other frozen foods?

Read the facts before you post it for sure, lot of the e-mails have false information just to panic people. Snopes has busted it false as Vampyro stated.

in moderation, old buddy, in moderation. the body needs the sun. our skin sucks up the sun to synthesize vitamin d (especially more so for women as their child capable bodies carry a higher demand for vit. d) and blocks just enough so that folate is not destroyed (folate is a important component in male sperm health)

i did not consume cold water in moderation. p00 on me!

:stupid: Hey, but how much is to much? an hour in the sun? How abt tanning beds? Did you also now that, according to soo many Cali colleges, that almost anything can give you cancer if you been the truth just right.:deal: :deal: My conclusion, either live in Cali and die of some kind of cancer from who knows what or move out of Cali and live life normally again.:giggle: :giggle:

give me a break about cold water

i love cold water yummy

I believe that any cell cannot survive a cold condition. A cancer is a form of abnormal cells.

Actually, parasites cause to form a growth of cancer or a tumor because an organ becomes sick and weak - that's where the parasites invade the weak organ. In fact, we all have parasites in our body everyday. i.e. if you eat poor food for a long time, and your body get sick. The chemicals from our junk food aren't healthy. In fact, soda is a drug because of coke (white powder). It has nothing to do with cold or hot liquid. Some "bad" chemicals in the food ingredients are bad for us. Theory, I think it is okay for anyone to drink a coke or conce a while especially if your stomach bothers you, and it helps your stomach relief...

(In a general idea, a bacterium can survive both coldest and hotest conditions, and bacteria are not a cancer. Interesting, a volcano boils the bacterica in the ground, and they are still survived. I still think that the bacteria are involved with a type of a cancer, but I don't have a proof.)

AAAHHH!!! I just drank iced cold water after my dinner!!!! :run:

This is one :werd: thread.

I believe that any cell cannot survive a cold condition. A cancer is a form of abnormal cells.

Actually, parasites cause to form a growth of cancer or a tumor because an organ becomes sick and weak - that's where the parasites invade the weak organ. In fact, we all have parasites in our body everyday. i.e. if you eat poor food for a long time, and your body get sick. The chemicals from our junk food aren't healthy. In fact, sohttp://www.alldeaf.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=666270
AllDeaf.com - Reply to Topicda is a drug because of coke (white powder). It has nothing to do with cold or hot liquid. Some "bad" chemicals in the food ingredients are bad for us. Theory, I think it is okay for anyone to drink a coke or conce a while especially if your stomach bothers you, and it helps your stomach relief...

(In a general idea, a bacterium can survive both coldest and hotest conditions, and bacteria are not a cancer. Interesting, a volcano boils the bacterica in the ground, and they are still survived. I still think that the bacteria are involved with a type of a cancer, but I don't have a proof.)

Coca cola at one time 1800's did contain some unknown traces of cocaine however I can greatly assure you that today recipe for coca cola and any other beverage you might be able to find at your local grocery story does not in any manner contain 'coke' or cocaine or any other illegal substance.

hi folks, i want to add information to correct things.

cold natural water is ok....but iced water is not good bec of refregrated artifically. therefore it is harmful to your health.

Refrigerated artificially? Opposed to what? Are you trying to imply that the reason that you for whatever reason assume that water causes cancer is because of the ice being frozen, in a freezer? This has to be the most illogical thing I have ever heard.

there Is one more thing I need to say abt this thread before I go play army(or will that cause cancer too?). Here it is:
:bsflag:
Far I an concern, you need to prove to me that cold water causes cancer, not just by saying I have cancer cause of it. Where is the doctor proof and the sci. proof. I will not accept anything from Cali too. Sorry, the colleges in Cali believe just sitting there causes cancer. I will state it again, you can take any info you want and bend it just right and make it fix anything you want it to fix.

bobs-stupid.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back