Calvin

In Hazzard County
Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
And what happens here:

[yt]92uaY-OQQ0U[/yt]

:eek: that's dangerous mix

In other words, if you mix/drink Coke, Gatorade and eat plenty of salt, you will run faster. That guy in the video is just using scare tactics.

If he wanted to prove that those were real drinks, he would drink them before mixing them.

I thought that G2 Gatorade was more clear than that? Obviously, it was a mix of something else instead.

I thought that G2 Gatorade was more clear than that? Obviously, it was a mix of something else instead.

i agree. i definitely thought the G2 was a lot more clear than that dark red stuff. it was definitely a mix of something else. who knows.

i also know that people do that with coke and antacid tablets, it has the same effect.

Coke+Mento

Agreed since G2 is more clear color, they must have mixed it up. Also yes Coke and Mentos don't mix. Here it is:

[yt]YNgl6z5Z7k4[/yt]

Yikes! Calvin, I hope all the ADers don't try those at home after they see these videos. :|

Thanks for sharing. :)

In the Gatorade bottle, it's a 50/50 mix of G2 Gatorade & Coke. In the empty Coke bottle, the salt is added. He poured the mix into the Coke bottle and the rest is self-explanatory.

What a wasteful mess!

I guess we all know the answer to somebody's thread - "WHY DO WE FART ALL THE TIME?" :fart:

Back