Coffee

RabidLamn

Reaction score
Any big fan of coffee in here? How do you like your coffee and what's your favorite?
I go to one of many nearby coffee shops every morning.

My favorite is Kenyan coffee. I just love the nutty flavor it have.
I like extra dairy in it so the coffee is half way between dark brown and milky pale.
I prefer brown sugar over white sugar.

I drink plain old cheap coffee since I don't like it, but only to keep from getting my migraines. I use a non-dairy creamer (allergic to dairy) and white sugar. Never thought of brown sugar, but I do use a flavored syrup. Right now I have hazelnut, but I prefer caramel.

Coffee is the most common source of anti-oxidants according to one book I read. I am drinking more of it than I used to. I like it with cream and chocolate syrup.

Last edited:
There's no life before coffee....that's my motto. I'm the only coffee drinker at home, since my boys are teens, and they detest it, saying it's not good for you!....I drink Folgers along with a dairy creamer. Very little sugar, I watch my weight closely.

I don't like coffee... I like Starbucks mmmm $10 venti white mocha with a disgusting amount of caramel mmmmm

And yes I know they lace it with crack-cocaine but I don't care its over priced but ooo sooo yummy!!

I don't like coffee, but I can't resist italian coffee "illy", one shot of coffee cost you $75, but the coffee flavor in your mouth lasts for 30 minutes.

I need my coffee! I like Columbian when milk and sugar. I have limited my consumption to 2 cups daily due to acid reflux, but have not given it up completely. Don't think I will, either.

Last edited:
coffee! I really like coffee but don't have it very often. I like real dark coffee with milk alternative <soy, almond, etc.> some other kinda sweetener besides white sugar, maybe nutmeg or cocoa in it.

I don't like coffee, but I can't resist italian coffee "illy", one shot of coffee cost you $75, but the coffee flavor in your mouth lasts for 30 minutes.

you're not kidding, did you meant $7.50c?? seventy five fucking dollars for a wee cup of coffee ?!!!!

Any big fan of coffee in here? How do you like your coffee and what's your favorite?
I go to one of many nearby coffee shops every morning.

My favorite is Kenyan coffee. I just love the nutty flavor it have.
I like extra dairy in it so the coffee is half way between dark brown and milky pale.
I prefer brown sugar over white sugar.

Heh, I always have some Kenya AA beans around my house. I have a beefy espresso machine that is made by a local company in Houston so I usually ground my own beans and make Americano or Latte with it. I can't stand drip coffee unless it's made correctly which not very many people are good at doing. The single machines with the K-cups are awesome and a bit addictive.

Heh, I always have some Kenya AA beans around my house. I have a beefy espresso machine that is made by a local company in Houston so I usually ground my own beans and make Americano or Latte with it. I can't stand drip coffee unless it's made correctly which not very many people are good at doing. The single machines with the K-cups are awesome and a bit addictive.

Awesome for hot cocoa and tea!!

I drink plain old cheap coffee since I don't like it, but only to keep from getting my migraines. I use a non-dairy creamer (allergic to dairy) and white sugar. Never thought of brown sugar, but I do use a flavored syrup. Right now I have hazelnut, but I prefer caramel.

I like to drink coffee when I have a headache , but I can't drink a lot as it hurt my heartburn! I like hazelnut.

LOL! NICE! We need to have a coffee someday!

I don't like to drink coffee except tea.... And... ChocoVine...

I drink coffee almost everyday. :giggle: White chocolate mocha, mocha, and some favored coffee beans like vanilla, Irish cream, and etc etc. :)

Back