Coffee Shrinks Breasts

Wokamuka

Reaction score
Want 3 cups of coffee ladies? Guys, want me to give it to 'em?

Study: Cups of java cut cup size - UPI.com
LUND, Sweden, Oct. 19 (UPI) -- Drinking a lot of coffee reduces the size of many women's breasts, a Swedish researcher finds.

Helena Jernstrom, an oncologist at Lund University in southern Sweden, said that the effect is the result of a gene that about half of women possess, The Local reported.

"Drinking coffee can have a major effect on breast size," she said.

Jernstrom became interested in the subject because of research that has shown that large-breasted women are more likely to be diagnosed with breast cancer, while downing at least three cups of coffee a day reduces cancer risk. She decided to look for a correlation directly between drinking coffee and breast size and found one.

Her study tracked 270 women. Jernstrom's results were published in the British Journal of Cancer.

LOL That is so impossible, man. I mean if you want to shrink your breasts, then exercise or plastic surgery is the only way to go. I would love to shrink my breasts in easy for coffee, though! But that is too impossible.

Hmm... that would explain why many of the big-breasted women I know in my life don't drink coffee and the small-breasted women do drink coffee. ;)

I guess you can thank your lucky stars for coffee, then, eh, PL? :lol:

Not in my case, Vampy. I have extra large breasts and drink coffee everyday:giggle:
Either you're one of the lucky types or you started drinking at a later age? Anything could be a factor. ;)

I remember reading an article about how culture changes were leading to body changes in different countries.

For instance, red meat leads to bigger breasts (protein). Since Asians were starting to eat more western food (which included a lot of red meat), more women were developing bigger breasts.

There was another article about how in an European country, each generation of women were developing bigger breasts than the one before them. They showed pictures of 3 women... grandmother... mother... daughter... and the grandmother had B-cup, mother had C-cup, and daughter had D-cup.

Either you're one of the lucky types or you started drinking at a later age? Anything could be a factor. ;)

I remember reading an article about how culture changes were leading to body changes in different countries.

For instance, red meat leads to bigger breasts (protein). Since Asians were starting to eat more western food (which included a lot of red meat), more women were developing bigger breasts.

There was another article about how in an European country, each generation of women were developing bigger breasts than the one before them. They showed pictures of 3 women... grandmother... mother... daughter... and the grandmother had B-cup, mother had C-cup, and daughter had D-cup.

I started drinking a little coffee at 10 years old, so I started early.

My paternal grandma had DD cup and so do I. I ate red meat growing up, but not a lot. I also ate variety of meats like pork, chicken, fish, etc. I really think it's just genes in my case.

Those information you provided was very interesting though. You have done your study:)

I started drinking a little coffee at 10 years old, so I started early.

My paternal grandma had DD cup and so do I. I ate red meat growing up, but not a lot. I also ate variety of meats like pork, chicken, fish, etc. I really think it's just genes in my case.

Those information you provided was very interesting though. You have done your study:)
I have a friend who grew up on milk and pepperoni pizza. She loved to drink milk and her favorite food was pepperoni pizza. Both are very high in protein. Today, she has J-cup breasts.

I have a friend who grew up on milk and pepperoni pizza. She loved to drink milk and her favorite food was pepperoni pizza. Both are very high in protein. Today, she has J-cup breasts.

:shock: Wow!

My mother was a coffee freak all of her life and she was a DD cup size.I don't drink coffee and I am not as big :D

Aww damn. I love big boobs. I don't want 'em to shrink!

I prefer C cups but it doesn't matter regardless.

LOL! I did drink coffee all the times. My breasts never get shrinks.

I'm not a coffee drinker and never was; but - after reading this, I just could not help but to laugh at the article because seriously, How do they ever come up with this to make a evident proof to say that coffee would shrink the breasts?

I have to wonder what correlation did the researcher base it on by linking the coffee and the breast size? Is it because the components in the coffee beans? Is it because of the way how the coffee is processed?

I don't think it would matter how the sizes are if one gets a breast cancer. I've known of few that has small breasts and got breast cancer.

Back