CODA VRS service now available

We have no information about this service. The whole thing doesn't have an about page, no customer service information, no background, no filing on the FCC, just the word of the poster that it's legit. I wouldn't trust this service at all.

ahh, that's part of spammer? Lmfao! I understand

Right, I think that CODA is division of Linklinks VRS but CODA is no infomation.

Yea, that's what i reading from advertising when i trying to dialed Call.Codavrs.com after pop up the screen and said LinkLinks Vrs. But! They look nothings new as not like same thing else as those VRS Provides about features and servies;-)

Sorry did not know this is spamming, just wanted people to know about good service. But everyone seems a little grumpy, and i dont want to bother.This is the first chat i have ever been on....thought it was different.So thanks for your time anyway.

I don't think this website is very professional all. It would have explain that it is sponsored by LifeLinks. There are no mentions about services for the deaf. There are no customer service numbers. I don't see anything that is informational at all. Talk about very poor business relationship with the customers. And no....I am not grumpy. I just don't think this is helpful to the deaf community who want to learn more about using the VRS. It only showed the international numbers on the bottom of the page which it is probably from UK. I don't think this is USA based VRS at all. I am sorry but it was just my opinion, that's all.

That is good point I tink so opinion i think so good point idea i am good interest about to help you support to brainstorm. I hope it...

Website looks much better. I wish you and the CodaVRS all the best in the service

Sound nice. But too many different VRS providers about 18-20 providers or more. Canadian or other countries customers need badly to get new VRS but they hate to wait too long about funds for VRS.

This is not endorsed by Keith Wann

i know him !!!!!!!!!!!!!11

wow
he is keith wanhh

I am surprised Carol Haley, the owner of CallCoda did not correct this, she knows I am not part of her company nor do I endorse it.
As everyone knows from my website, Keith Wann, and my ASL Moments videos I am with Home Page and support "dial CallVRS.info "
Home Page does NOT hide that it works with LifeLinks and also provides their own interpreters for specialized calls like Deaf-Blind Community - "dial DBVRS.info" and Latino Deaf Community - "dial - TRriVRS.info"
Check us out today for Ethical and Excellent Interpreters!
Don't be confused by the misleading VRS names very similar to ours, we have been around since 2008!
No imitators - the real Keith Wann!

Callvrs and codavrs are two separate companies? :confused:

Please let me correct this information!! I am the owner of Coda VRS. My name is Carol Halley and Coda Vrs is in NO WAY affiliated with CallVrs. As stated before, we operate as a division of LLVRS and do not hide that fact. Just to be clear, we are completely separate entities and do support Keith Wann's asl moments videos! We think they are amusing...as always!

Back