coda here

traciedowell

Reaction score
I'm new here so I thought it would be appropriate to introduce myself. My name is Tracie and I am a CODA. I live in Maryland and my parents went to the Frederick School for the Deaf. My mom graduated in 1981.

Now I am an ASL teacher at a boarding school for girls. I love teaching them how to sign and also I teach them about Deaf culture. My mom has come to my classes to meet the girls and they love the experience to practice their skills with her.

Anyway, I would like to get know people here to socialize and meet new friends.

Talk soon!

Hi, Tracie!

First of all I'd like to welcome you to AllDeaf! Please do make yourself at home here and browse around. Feel free to ask us if you have any questions and don't ever hesitate.

I think it's admirable to know you are doing a part of teaching the girls how to sign and to enrich their lives with anything that can be possible! ;) Kudos to you.

:wave:

Hi and :welcome: to AD! I live in MD too. :)

Hi Tracie, welcome to AD. I am sure your students appreciate your mom coming to class some times.

I know I always liked it when my ASL teacher brought in new people :)

Hi Everyone,

I am new here. By the way I am Tracie's mother. I am very proud of Tracie for a great job teaching the ASL classes. I enjoyed helping her students to practice to improving their skills. :thumb:

Be hearing from you! :)

Hello Tracie,
That's soo cool your teaching sign language to a girls boarding school to further their knowledge in Deaf culture. Enjoy your stay here posting and having fun with the rest of us. I am not deaf, always learning something new in the Deaf world :)

Hello :wave: Traci!! Welcome to AllDeaf, and I hope you'll enjoy it here at AD. ;)

The people here are so awesome so far. So many kind words and prayers about my son on my other posts. Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

Back