Cochlear implant mends lives

Exactly what is the difference between acquiring a language and learning a language?

being taught language directly is a more rigid and structured way of learning language while acquiring language in the environment from peers, family, and blah blah without direct instruction allows for more flexibility with language usage. The more flexible the children are with their language, the higher their literacy skills are.

Understand the concepts just wanted to make certain as to the terminology. Thus, using your terminology our daughter learned spoken English and with her ci was able to acquire it as well.

I am sorry to have to say this..but that is not what we are talking about. It is a much more complex study of language and language acquistion itself. Not many people really understand this until they take intensive courses and studies for years on this. It took me two years of different classes and studying different research/scientific papers on that alone to really understand it.

I am sorry to have to say this..but that is not what we are talking about. It is a much more complex study of language and language acquistion itself. Not many people really understand this until they take intensive courses and studies for years on this. It took me two years of different classes and studying different research/scientific papers on that alone to really understand it.

:gpost::gpost:

Back