Cochlear and music on cd player/nintendo dsi and other devices. Games?

macawsdeaf

Reaction score
Wirelessly posted (Nintendo DSI)

I have CI and loves to listen to music on nintendo DSI. sometimes I use DAI (Direct audio input). I loves play games and listen mmusic. sometimes I wishes that Nintendo DSI can add apps like pandora. so I can enjoy as much I wants. I also loves to play on keyboard to play masterpiece of L.Beethoven or others.

How would u use to like use your devices to listen the music or play the games?

I bought one of those nice 3DS myself when it came out (March 27, still in stores so read more about them and get one!) and as usual, I use the Headphones because they're easy to take on and off unlike the Direct audio input device for your CI where you gotta change it back. I'm sure DAI is always better than headphones in terms of sound quality since you only hearing your device and nothing else, plus the sound "feels right there"! I think I'm gonna try the DAI today...

Games sound great to the touch (of the buttons) and I don't play with the music on the DS (well not yet), but it would sound great too. The DS's should be good sound quality compared to the iPods and Tvs.

Wirelessly posted (Nintendo DSI)

I have CI and loves to listen to music on nintendo DSI. sometimes I use DAI (Direct audio input). I loves play games and listen mmusic. sometimes I wishes that Nintendo DSI can add apps like pandora. so I can enjoy as much I wants. I also loves to play on keyboard to play masterpiece of L.Beethoven or others.

How would u use to like use your devices to listen the music or play the games?

There are cards that you can get for your DS/DSi (not 3DS yet, but I'm sure they'll eventually come out with them) that will allow you to use your DS as an mp3 player, and there may also be homebrew software out there to use with Pandora or Last.fm.

If you're looking for something like that, though, I might recommend getting a touchscreen Android phone - it can definitely do all of those things, and it's likely significantly easier. (It just doesn't have nearly as many real video games.)

Back