coca cola vs. pepsi

which soda drink do you like?

• Coca Cola

Votes: 58 52.7%
  • Pesi

Votes: 52 47.3%

• Total voters
Like Coke and Pepsi PRODUCTS, but not regular coke or regular pepsi.

I drink Pepsi One, Coke Zero, or dasani.

I'm not the fan of pepsi or coke. I'm not crazy about them but drink water, herbal teas and milk.

I drink mostly iced tea and water but if i crave pop then i will have Diet
Vanilla Coke or Coca Cola Zero..i really do like the Zero..its new and i like
it. I have tried the Coca Cola lime and lemon and i dont like either of them..
ewwwww!
Im not a Pepsi fan, never was!

AJ said:
i think diet cola tastes better than regular cola

if i had to pick between diet coke or diet pepsi.......

id pick diet pepsi.

AJ, too bad for you. Does she taste better?
coke.jpg

i have been raised with coke classic and i have been addict to that.

yea i like coke classic better but lately i like coke zero. it is much better than diet coke.

pepsi is allright and sometimes it gives me bad breath !

As for me, any soda pops reg or diet, teas, coffee flavors, water and water flavors will do me just fine...The one soft drink that I enjoy while driving back to Okla. is in Kentucy call Ale8 1. Pretty good drink...Too bad Okla. don't sell that because that soft drink made in Kentucky..rat. But I can go online and order them if I wanna to.

I drink Diet Coke all the time, but lately I've been drinking Diet Green Tea and Blueberry Diet Green Tea. I also like Cherry flavored Diet Coke. :D

Coke kick ass! I won't take Pepsi again for any time in later. :nono: But Sirrea Mist is okay. It's no more. But, excluding Pepsi product includes are: Mug Root Beer and Sirrea Mist are seems great! I love Coke, Sprite, and I like Mr. Pibbs, and Mello Yello. Mello Yello that reminds me of Surge tastes, that taste still like Surge? :shock: I miss Surge too much, :greddy: I want it bring damn back now!!! :tears: :madfawk:

In further, thanks god I live in our apartment, I glad they have vending machine for Coke, it's not Pepsi at Laundry at 2nd floor. :fruit: :bowdown:
:mrgreen: :ily: to my apartment for providing a Coke product including:
Mello Yello, and Sprite! :beer: :beer:

Coca-Cola rawks!! I'm all the way for Coke. I gotta love it because I am so totally addicted to it. I swear I could go all day long drinking 'em and never getting tired of it. As for pepsi - It does taste like it's a watered-down Coke in that version or so to speak of.

Wildfire said:
As for me, any soda pops reg or diet, teas, coffee flavors, water and water flavors will do me just fine...The one soft drink that I enjoy while driving back to Okla. is in Kentucy call Ale8 1. Pretty good drink...Too bad Okla. don't sell that because that soft drink made in Kentucky..rat. But I can go online and order them if I wanna to.

Yeah, In Kentucky they only make that soft drink - Ale8 1. It's pretty good shit to drink up. There's tons of Ale8 1 here at stores. I drink them from time to time or whenever the mood strikes me up to grab a bottle.

Jolie_77 said:
Yeah, In Kentucky they only make that soft drink - Ale8 1. It's pretty good shit to drink up. There's tons of Ale8 1 here at stores. I drink them from time to time or whenever the mood strikes me up to grab a bottle.

YES YES ! i love ALE8 ! ALE8 is on my mind every time when i travel to red river gorge for rock climbing. so yummie.

i slurp it within a sec ! :ugh: man i m still thirsty. sometimes i get 2 or 3 bottles of ALE8 when i get 2 slices of pizza at miquel's pizza near slade, ky if you know where it is. ;)

Back