Closed Captioning Not Provided

Because they're getting too lazy and ignorant.

With more people getting cochlear implants (and considering themselves as "hearing"), the awareness of deafness is getting less known.

Even I have problems with my constant change of supervisors. Every time I get a new supervisor, I have to go through the whole "I'm deaf" thing so they are aware of my needs every time. :roll:

There are a lot of deaf kids whose parents immediately get them cochlear implants and never bother learning to sign because they act as if the kids' deafness was "cured". :roll:

Because they're getting too lazy and ignorant.

With more people getting cochlear implants (and considering themselves as "hearing"), the awareness of deafness is getting less known.

Even I have problems with my constant change of supervisors. Every time I get a new supervisor, I have to go through the whole "I'm deaf" thing so they are aware of my needs every time. :roll:

There are a lot of deaf kids whose parents immediately get them cochlear implants and never bother learning to sign because they act as if the kids' deafness was "cured". :roll:
Good point but what does that have to do with Netflix? This company definitely knows about deafness but I guess that it just doesn't want to pay more for CC. I mean they would have to hire 2 or more people to make captions through its own captioning system. As of now, it's so slow due to possible understaffs.

Back