Closed caption in hulu plus on PS3/iPad2

golflover

Reaction score
Before I start subscribing, does anyone confirm that it has closed captioning in hulu plus on PS3 and iPad2? Let me know... Thanks.

partialy not all o em only on certain devices such as pc or tivo so wii ,xbox360 and android out o question i tested that on hulu plus

Same with VWBug19 but iPad2 have no cc. I am pissed.. I watch most time on PS3

Jiro. If I rather not to use hulu plus then I have no reason to. If they use Hulu plus then they can take action. They have to use it or they will lose case.

Jiro. If I rather not to use hulu plus then I have no reason to. If they use Hulu plus then they can take action. They have to use it or they will lose case.

no. I'm asking you if you have taken action.

If hulu plus doesn't offer CC then we must take a action.

Just wait until after Jan 2012, because of FCC already put on effect to every online is required have closed caption on certainly tv show or film that already been CC in original from DVD or on broadcast.

Just wait until after Jan 2012, because of FCC already put on effect to every online is required have closed caption on certainly tv show or film that already been CC in original from DVD or on broadcast.

Correct, FCC deadline is 6 months for live tv CC on internet and one year for pre-recorded videos on internet.

Back