Close Down Gallaudet!!!!

Asking what number on GU's college graduation rate. As how many freshmen to get graduate with four college years?.

I has/knew friends who withdrew from GC/GU more than they graduated.

Withrdrew ones's common words - "I don't have enough money"...later, they admited that they has too much hang out with deafies than go classes and not ready for big time education.

All I wants to know graduation rate of GU (still surfing to find one of websites)...beside GU is best unversity in North regional for master and liberal art.

Last edited:
All I wants to know graduation rate of GU (still surfing to find one of websites)...beside GU is best unversity in North regional for master and liberal art.

It was published on a government website. Something like 24% graduation rate. If you go though deafread you will find the link to the government website.

That's really disrespect of you.

(1)- Why are you obsession about "deaf and dumb"? I don't care its "used to". Point is that current is Gallaudet University. You're too immature to say it, did you know that?

(2)- What the fuck? What's point? We are VS each other, of course. We are challenge/learning new things to learn their cultures, etc. Gally don't have nothing with this?

(3)- Some of deaf people have associate or other degree for the real world. Some of them are successful/working/etc. You can't judge to deaf people that they can't do it.

(4)- You can't say that because some of them have the problem or trouble situation. You just have to is back off if they are not your friends. Fuck off. How do you feel about your friends have bad self esteem about themselves, are you going to help with your friends about it?

(5)- Many of college are too expensive, too. Gally is not the only.

i agree with you about last one. You got point. But Gally show to everybody that Gally is "Deaf Power or Pride!" It's not ashame. Deaf vs Hearing president is more different cultures. Deaf like to have deaf president because we are all same cultures.

:gpost:

It was published on a government website. Something like 24% graduation rate. If you go though deafread you will find the link to the government website.

Thanks. If really - 24% at graduation rate...that look not good numbers for GU?. Might be brand new experince for freshmen to come in the large numbers of deafies from small number of deaf schools and mainstream schools. Then they lost their time with their classes/studying?.

Asking what number on GU's college graduation rate. As how many freshmen to get graduate with four college years?.

I has/knew friends who withdrew from GC/GU more than they graduated.

Withrdrew ones's common words - "I don't have enough money"...later, they admited that they has too much hang out with deafies than go classes and not ready for big time education.

It's common here at NTID. A lot of students withdraw or leave school for many reasons... drinking, drugs, harassment, sexual assault, etc.

I know a few students who left school by the 5th or 6th week of Fall Quarter. :roll:

It's common here at NTID. A lot of students withdraw or leave school for many reasons... drinking, drugs, harassment, sexual assault, etc.

I know a few students who left school by the 5th or 6th week of Fall Quarter. :roll:

Yes, both colleges do experience that always like the old times. I went to both schools by the way.

Only I was quite surprised as you said some due to the sex assaults and harrassments -(alittle bit) which were almost unheard in our college days back in the mid 1980's. So times sure changed over 20 years.

Even I was told by some that it's quite different in the deaf climate at Gally unlike our times that we used to socialize much more (early 1990s esp. long before), but nowadays they're not socializing that much due to the Internet, paging, and dorm lockups, etc.

Oh same thing about NTID students. Freshmen could be prepare what is coming to them before go to GU or NTID or any college?.

Seem like if I am planning go to college : attend community college with intepeter services in my town instead out of state colleges.

wow internet sure changed our lives so much .. thats too bad!

Yep, it sure does but it does some good things, too.

I think that they only need to learn to socialize more while spending less time with the Internet on the campuses. It benefits them more that way.

Also I believe that blogs and forums both would use live or recorded videoclips along. But it may create some problems with the servers' memory to handle all this, I wonder. It could help them socialize more in person than texts only.

What do you think?

The protests you’re seeing is the old deaf guard's last stand against the changes in the future of deaf society, against the new deaf society taking over Gallaudet University.

Jane's leadership has the support of the new deaf society and is best one to lead the new deaf society which comprises 80 percent of the students at Gallaudet into the future.

The protesters are about the past deaf society, about the old deaf guards who have become the scourge of the deaf communities.

They have to give it up because they can’t beat the evolutionary process the deaf society is facing.

It's a shame that 'the old deaf guard' lost the protest and JKF is still president elect.

Wait, a... My producer is signaling me. This just in! The protesters didn't actually lose the protest. Nesmuth's calculations of 20% of the population have won!

He, nesmuth kept blah blah blah all over in this forum about them old deaf guards. I guess time for you, nesmuth to zip up and accept the way it has turned out what is the best for them and our deaf community.

Richard Roehm talks about an option for those who are distressed by the rejection of Jane Fernandes by the dependency clans within the deaf communities. Let's find a fiscaly distressed university and we can take over and convert it into a model future deaf school and compete for the same funding as Gallaudet University receives.

Since the students wants Gallaudet University to remain a dependency gulag, a party house thats contributed to low graduation rates, Richard Roehm presents an option that the future of deaf society cant refuse.

YouTube - Idea Of New And Fully Inclusive Deaf University

Using words like "gulag", and "old guard", Richard becomes blue in the face, dizzy, falls to the floor & adds another lump on his orb and hopefully to neverevermore be heard from again.

One can hope, right?

Using words like "gulag", and "old guard", Richard becomes blue in the face, dizzy, falls to the floor & adds another lump on his orb and hopefully to neverevermore be heard from again.

One can hope, right?

Yeah! :thumb:

I don't think there's anything they can do to be prepared... except to listen to others.

The problem here is that no one listens to others. When something bad happens, they always say... "Well, it won't happen to me."

I've seen gals getting pregnant and other gals say, "It won't happen to me!" Yet, it happens to them too. If someone gets drunks and passes out, someone else will say, "Well, it won't happen to me." And... it still does.

No one ever listens. :roll:

Back