Cleveland Cavaliers vs. San Antonio Spurs

Cleveland Cavaliers or San Antonio Spurs

• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • San Antonio Spurs

Votes: 8 38.1%

• Total voters
The question outta be: 'Who has more heart and soul to win the rights to be named NBA Champions?'

Answer: Cavs!!

As soon as they regroup and get the ball rollin', first game was more of the jitters for the Cavs...they'll bounce back as they're known to.

My prediction: Look for the Cavs first win this Sunday night--

~RR

Woot, that's nice...

RR..wonder if ya gonna eat your own words if your Cavs lose the Finals? Hmm should be interesting to see a roadrunner having to eat the words, so to speak!! HAHA

RR..wonder if ya gonna eat your own words if your Cavs lose the Finals? Hmm should be interesting to see a roadrunner having to eat the words, so to speak!! HAHA

*off topic*
I'm sure RR will :whip: on u :D Ns

*back topic*
I'm not vote either team pff cuz I don't intz to watch nba hehehe

*off topic*
I'm sure RR will :whip: on u :D Ns

*back topic*
I'm not vote either team pff cuz I don't intz to watch nba hehehe

Oh oh Panther.. naw RR wont be able to whip moi.. that is if he can find my sacred bum somewhere!!! HAHAHA... if by any miracle the Cavs do win, there might be a massive riot soon... hehe....

What will I do? Interestingly, not sure, but at least I haven't given up on them yet! With the Cavs, their whole ballgame isn't all as it can be--like for tonight, their defensive was much better (still room for better defense), yet, their shooting wasn't all that great. However, the next game, this Thursday, I can easily predict that the Cavs will indeed play with all heart and soul for sure. Then again, if the Cavs do win this Thursday, it may be harder yet when they do go back down to Texas and try to win. However this Finals turn out, the Cavs will bounce back in the next few years as they grow and mature together, playing smarter as well as gaining more experiences.

Lastly, I do believe no team in the Finals have ever come back from being down 3 games and winning it. Like the fans in Cleveland chant and encourage the Cavs with: 'Time to rise' They may in this series, but for sure, in the years to come, they'll definitely be a team to reckon with, that is if most of the players stay with the team.

Congrats to all the Spurs fans--but it ain't over just yet. Heh-- :D

~RR
(btw, I don't do any 'whippin' around here....I just 'claw 'em'!! :D :D )

What will I do? Interestingly, not sure, but at least I haven't given up on them yet! With the Cavs, their whole ballgame isn't all as it can be--like for tonight, their defensive was much better (still room for better defense), yet, their shooting wasn't all that great. However, the next game, this Thursday, I can easily predict that the Cavs will indeed play with all heart and soul for sure. Then again, if the Cavs do win this Thursday, it may be harder yet when they do go back down to Texas and try to win. However this Finals turn out, the Cavs will bounce back in the next few years as they grow and mature together, playing smarter as well as gaining more experiences.

Lastly, I do believe no team in the Finals have ever come back from being down 3 games and winning it. Like the fans in Cleveland chant and encourage the Cavs with: 'Time to rise' They may in this series, but for sure, in the years to come, they'll definitely be a team to reckon with, that is if most of the players stay with the team.

Congrats to all the Spurs fans--but it ain't over just yet. Heh-- :D

~RR
(btw, I don't do any 'whippin' around here....I just 'claw 'em'!! :D :D )
As long Spurs isn't in the playoff then Cavs have a chance to rise again next year or so.

You are right tonight was very good defensewise. hence the lowest scoring...

I can see that James being bit pride when he jump with show-off pose before drunk. Unfortunately, someone slap ball off his hand. What a waste...

Congratulations to the Spurs...for winning the Finals. It indeed was a very good game. Just too bad that the Cavs. didn't play with this type of intensity that they showed with tonight's game--with their first three games of the Finals.

I know we'll be back...until then, my hat's off to the Spurs and all their fans!!

A job well done.

~RR

Hooray for Spurs that I always like their hard working team! They reminds me of NFL's New England Patriots team. Cavs are young enough to come back in the future.

I did watch the 2nd half of the Spurs/Cavs game after watching one of my favorite tv programs, I was impressed with how Cleveland tried to keep pace with San Antonio.. but dang the Spurs were too strong enough for the Cavs to overcome for a win... congrats to the Spurs and the playoff MVP, Tony Parker... funny enough his bride to be is Eva Longeria who was at the game last night and was shown on tv several times...

Back