Clay Aiken is GAY!

By the way sweetie.. Clay didn't win on American Idol, It was Ruben Studdard. Get your fact straight. :) The final two contestants were Ruben and Clay.

If you proved your point then why is it necessary for him to announce that he is gay on American Idol?

Based on album sales surpassed only by Idol winners Kelly Clarkson and Carrie Underwood, Aiken has become the most successful male and the most successful runner-up in that show's history

He had more success than Ruben regardless if Clay win Idol or not. i would be more impressed if clay comes out when he was performing but it took few years for him to announce after he realized his star power is fading in holloywood. What a douche bag.

Who cares how long it took him to say that he's gay, it's now out in the open, so get over it, lumbingmi.

By the same token, who cares if he s queer or not? Don't get this new over your head, Cheri.

Pbbbhhht...this is not news. It's about time he came out with it (no pun intended).

A sad day for Clay-Mates, I'm sure.:cry:

Exactly. Did he really need to make a statement? Its kind of making a statement regarding the obvious.:giggle:

No different than you coming onto AD and announcing about your trans-gay brother.....:roll:

You dont know who I am nor my brother. that s difference. Clay make jackass of himself by getting himself on front of of People's Weekly with his son.

You dont know who I am nor my brother. that s difference. Clay make jackass of himself by getting himself on front of of People's Weekly with his son.

What's the difference is my point.

What's the difference between you announcing about your brother and Clay?

Nothing.

You don't know Clay nor his lifestyle. "That s difference"

What's the difference is my point.

What's the difference between you announcing about your brother and Clay?

Nothing.

I am not proud of announcing about my brother. Clay's attention whore and his pride is what make him to announce that he is queer. that s difference. But its pointless to argue. I m saying Clay is douchebag. That is all.

You don't know Clay nor his lifestyle. "That s difference"

Newsflash - Clay s douchebag.

I am not proud of announcing about my brother. Clay's attention whore and his pride is what make him to announce that he is queer. that s difference. But its pointless to argue. I m saying Clay is douchebag. That is all.

Newsflash - Clay s douchebag.

M.O.O. that he is a 'douchebag'.

I just object to him holding his son with the announcement that he is gay on the cover. The son didn't need to be subjected to it.

I just object to him holding his son with the announcement that he is gay on the cover. The son didn't need to be subjected to it.

I agree on that, Byrdie. That was a publicity stunt. I don't particularly object to his announcing that he is gay, although I don't think it was necessary, as I can't imagine that there are many who didn't already recognize that. I do however, think that the manner in which he chose to do so was ill conceived. His sexuality really shouldn't be a concern for anyone.

M.O_0 ?

But you gotta to hand it to him that he want to 'normalize' gay culture by holding son to show it is okay to be gay father and have kid.

M.O_0 ?

But you gotta to hand it to him that he want to 'normalize' gay culture by holding son to show it is okay to be gay father and have kid.

It was selfish, and not intended to normalize anything. It was a promotion stunt.

I agree on that, Byrdie. That was a publicity stunt. I don't particularly object to his announcing that he is gay, although I don't think it was necessary, as I can't imagine that there are many who didn't already recognize that. I do however, think that the manner in which he chose to do so was ill conceived. His sexuality really shouldn't be a concern for anyone.

***nodding agreement***

M.O_0 ?

M.O.O.= Matter Of Opinion.

He is only speaking for himself and not for thousands of other gay/lesbian parents.

BTW.....what is 'normal'?

It was selfish, and not intended to normalize anything. It was a promotion stunt.

Yea he is attention whore.

M.O.O.= Matter Of Opinion.

He is only speaking for himself and not for thousands of other gay/lesbian parents.

BTW.....what is 'normal'?

I dont see anything wrong with him holding son. Every father should be proud to display his son/daughter to public even if the intention is not up to our standard.

Back