Class Action Lawsuit: eBay Violated ADA

WTH?!? Im completely deaf and I have been with ebay for over 10 years and I have sold MANY MANY items. Even sold my camper trailer, sold my car. Never had a problem. I'm thinking there is more to the story.....

WTH?!? Im completely deaf and I have been with ebay for over 10 years and I have sold MANY MANY items. Even sold my camper trailer, sold my car. Never had a problem. I'm thinking there is more to the story.....
It's probably a new policy. I've been with eBay a long time too and don't remember doing that.

Lawsuit filed today claims the online auction giant refuses to allow deaf persons to register as sellers on eBay because the company requires sellers to verify their identities via telephone.

Class Action Lawsuit: eBay Violated Americans with Disabilities Act - PRNewsChannel.com

Deaf woman does not have phone but she should have 10-digital number to use VRS. Why?

I know why there has problem, the deaf woman does not sign Amercia Sign Language, she is wearing coachlear implant. No wonder she can't use VRS !

Back