City Of Heroes (PC)

FutureGame2100

Reaction score
I bought a new game that game called "City Of Heros". That is fucking cool! I can pay it for 12 bucks a month as free plays. I love differents of skills from any heros. It is fucking nice shit like a lot of skills. This has a huge map. I hope it will have fun. :P

I think it's nice having all of these games online, but I think it's a waste of money spending an extra $12 a month just to play online. If the game was free and online play was under $10 a month, I'd say that's more reasonable. If they had to charge for the game, then I suggest that they give us a refund check after playing online for at least 3 to 4 months. This applies to Final Fantasy XI and other online games as well! What do you think?

VamPyroX said:
I think it's nice having all of these games online, but I think it's a waste of money spending an extra $12 a month just to play online. If the game was free and online play was under $10 a month, I'd say that's more reasonable. If they had to charge for the game, then I suggest that they give us a refund check after playing online for at least 3 to 4 months. This applies to Final Fantasy XI and other online games as well! What do you think?
It is better than Final Fantasy 11. =)

City of Heroes

I play City of Heroes.. Have been playing it off and on for a little bit. I'm on the Virtue Server.. my username is Vriezen.. send me a /tell if you wish.. always looking for people to level up with.. not to mention the first major upgrade is due out this month/october.. although you can test it out now.. but i haven't elected the option atm.. either way though.. i'm hyped up for City of Villians which comes out in early 2005 i believe.. which will pit heroes vs. villians.. and not to mention you can actually dominate the world of city of heroes if you're lucky enough..

Vriezen said:
I play City of Heroes.. Have been playing it off and on for a little bit. I'm on the Virtue Server.. my username is Vriezen.. send me a /tell if you wish.. always looking for people to level up with.. not to mention the first major upgrade is due out this month/october.. although you can test it out now.. but i haven't elected the option atm.. either way though.. i'm hyped up for City of Villians which comes out in early 2005 i believe.. which will pit heroes vs. villians.. and not to mention you can actually dominate the world of city of heroes if you're lucky enough..
You should make a new character at Justice. I'll be there in the Justice.

could you provide screetshots? it'd be neat to see some of the character designs that they can provide you with...

BigSpike said:
You can check it out at http://www.cityofheroes.com/ where u can check the screenshots are smile!

I've already been there, but all I could find was screeshots of the city itself... and there wasn't that many screenshots that you could center on the character itself so that you could see what sort of designs they had...

Sailor Aurora said:
could you provide screetshots? it'd be neat to see some of the character designs that they can provide you with...
Don't worry. I'll take a screenshot at tonight or tomorrow.

Back