Cirque Du Soleil fan, anyone?

MaxUFC

Reaction score
I had been attending Cirque Du Soleil shows : Varekai and Dralion. Plan to attend CDS's Corteo this fall in Boston with my family.

This CDS shows are priceless event! Yes, you guys had seen their shows on Bravo Channel...when you attend LIVE and you will be amazing.

I knows there got music as I am deaf but really not need to hear every words cuz there got different language - French, Chinese, or Russian. Their music and their moves are amazing rymhe together very well.

Of course, whenever I drop a visit in Las Vegas and CDS will be my first list "must go" of Las Vegas...there got three CDS places in Las Vegas.

www.cirquedusoleil.com if you want to know or never hear of CDS.

yoyo

There's a cirque in Downtown Disney in Orlando. I've gone once every year for the past 3 years. even though its kinda the same show every time at that location, you're right man, shit's stunning. you wont take your eyes off for a second. i saw that crap on tv and its nothing compared to live. its just one big show, very visual, so you def dont gotta hear anything. but yeah... i think im gonna plan on flying to vegas just to see it.......

ME ME i'm a big fan but have not gotten to see them yet which makes me so sad because my sister and i are huge fans

I have been once to C d S show in Vancouver. I don't remember what was the name of the show but it was AMAZING!!!! A-M-A-Z-I-N-G !!! I don't think there is quite a cirque like du Soleil.

I wouldn't mind to see it again!

Fuzzy

YES! I am a fan of Cirque Du Soleil and am a member too. I love Cirque Du Soleil cos it is a clean circus without animals involved. I will not go to any circus that have animals because of cruelty which I have seen and heard about.

My husband and I have seen two shows which are Alegria and Quidam and we enjoyed it. We have Varekai on DVD and Alegria on CD. My hubby say he heard on the radio that Varekai will come to our city next year and I can't wait to see it. I am waiting for an email from Cirque Du Soleil for release of tickets for the show and then we will get the VIP tickets fast before sold out. :)

Last night, I took my family to watch Cirque Du Soleil Corteo in Boston.

Still amazing by their performers! "Bouncing Beds" was my favorite performer by CDS Corteo group.

I hope another show by CDS come back in Boston or Hartford again.

I had been in CDS's shows - Dralion, Varekai, and Cortes....still wanna more shows. Of course, I would have to fly to Las Vegas to catch a show of five shows there or one in Florida.

that shit's astounding, i won't even lie. yeah, i go down to see the preformance in orlando also bum12. it does seem a little repetative. i'm going this summer out to las vegas, and hopefully i will be able to get a chance to see them there.

I saw them years ago when they first came to USA. Its a great show and my first circus without animals which really opened my eyes to different possibilities. Very creative and amazing show!!!:thumb:

Back