CI toddler, new words caught on video

iowaboy

Reaction score
Our daughter added "uh-oh" to her vocabulary this week. This time we happened to have a camera nearby.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkZaDYC1I4c]YouTube - uh oh.mpg[/ame]

So cute. How old is she? I have 18 month old grandson, right now his favorite word is Oh.

Both my kids loved balloons as littles. My son had a very infectious laugh when he hit a balloon and it came back to him. She looks like she's having so much fun! :)

She was 16 months when that video was taken. She does love balloons. At first she was extremely afraid of them, then we made a game of hitting them. Now she attacks any balloon she sees and has alot of fun doing it.

I love how the CI has increased the signing. Its like it has made assigning meaning to the signs quite a bit easier. Its also cool that she both signs and speaks without much prompting from us. Today at the store she signed and said "grandpa, ball!" and sure enough, we ran into grandpa carrying a soccer ball.

I love how the CI has increased the signing. Its like it has made assigning meaning to the signs quite a bit easier. Its also cool that she both signs and speaks without much prompting from us. Today at the store she signed and said "grandpa, ball!" and sure enough, we ran into grandpa carrying a soccer ball.
That's AWESOME!!!!!!
So, both her speech and signs are progressing? So cool! :D

What an adorable baby!

although i cann't see this video , i can imagine the progress ur daughter from ur description, i am so happy to see this!good luck to u.

Our daughter added "uh-oh" to her vocabulary this week. This time we happened to have a camera nearby.

YouTube - uh oh.mpg

How did your baby react the first time she heard sounds? I know the first time I heard a paper bag being folded it was a shock to me! I did know not paper was so loud! She is very cute! My 6 years old granddaughter loves balloons, and we have a balloon man that come to town on special activity. My granddaughter want to go down town every time she visit me to get a balloon hat!

She was 16 months when that video was taken. She does love balloons. At first she was extremely afraid of them, then we made a game of hitting them. Now she attacks any balloon she sees and has alot of fun doing it.

She has made the connection that signs are symbols of things she wants to talk about. That's great! It is a linguistic milestone for her! BTW...you have a beautiful little girl.

Back