CI music Tip.

Deaffy

Reaction score
What I have been doing to listen to music again and train to "hear" the lyrics. I go to youtube and type in what song I want to listen to .. and after the song name I put lyrics.. ... It has helped alot. Just thought I would share this.

Yea I do that very often too. I love the fact that I can start listening to the song after CI. Prior to that I would just enjoy the music or background sounds, drumbeats. I have to say some of my favorite "songs" before CI, turned out to be one of the worst songs when I started listening with CI+lyrics!!! Its weird I know, but there are some songs I just didnt enjoy, yet I considered it earlier as one of my favorites!! haha

do you find that after you've listened to the song with the printed lyrics, that you can sort of follow the lyrics without reading them?

do you find that after you've listened to the song with the printed lyrics, that you can sort of follow the lyrics without reading them?

For me.. yea I read the lyrics a few times to follow along.. some words blend in with the music. But once I know where the words are in the music I can get them to stand out after a few trys. Yesterday I was driving and listeing to music. All I could get was just melodys and rythmn then suddenly I heard ... THE DOORS: RIDER of the STORM.. I was easily able to hear every lyric and melody to the song I had to stop driving and just baske in the music...

I do the same with my hearing aids...I listen to the song a couple time and follow along with the lyrics a few time as well and then I can pick up the words to the song:) with the song "bulletproof" for the longest time I was singing "pullin through" and grace one day bursted out laughing and was like what did you just say? LOL then she told me what it actually was saying and it made SO much more sense hahahaha

OMg lmao alica.. funny stuff. I have done that myself ALOTTTTTTTTTTTT. And when ppl correct me I just tell them that im soo musically inclined I can make up my own lyrics so STFU lol...

lol ya I do it often hahahaha and SOMETIMES...lol i STILL say Pullin Through! hahahahahahahaha it's hard to say ur musically inclined when your gf is a DJ! lmao!

Back